Honda Accord: Controls
This chapter explains how to operate the various controls necessary for driving.
- Setting the Clock
- Locking and Unlocking the Doors
- Opening and Closing the Trunk
- Security System
- Opening and Closing the Windows
- Opening and Closing the Moonroof
- Operating the Switches Around theSteering Wheel
- Adjusting the Mirrors
- Adjusting the Seats
- Interior Lights/Interior ConvenienceItems
- Heating and Cooling
- Climate Control System*
Multi-Information DisplayThe multi-information display shows the odometer, trip meter, outside temperature indicator, and other gauges. It also displays important messages such as warnings and other helpful informati ...
Setting the ClockClock You can adjust the time in the clock display with the ignition switch is in ON The clock is automatically updated through the navigation system, so the time does not need to be adju ...
Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position to raise or lower either window. To open a window, push the switch down and hold it. Release the switch when you want the window to stop. P ...
Piston, Pin, and Confyssfeg EQC
Disassembly 1. Remove the piston from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Apply new engine oil to the piston pin snap rings (A), and turn them in the ring grooves until the end gaps are lined ...
Drive Plate Removal and Installation
1. Remove the transmission assembly (see page 14-194). 2. Remove the drive plate (A) and the washer (B) from the engine. 3. Install the drive plate and the washer on the engine, and tighten t ...