Honda Accord: Drive Belt Auto-tensioner Removal/Installation
1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
2. Remove the power steering (P/S) fluid reservoir from the holder.
3. Remove the P/S pump (A) without disconnecting the P/S hoses, then remove the P/S hose bracket (B).
4. Remove the auto-tensioner.
5. Install the auto-tensioner in the reverse order of removal.
Additional Safety Precautions
Do not let a child wear a seat belt across the neck. This could result in serious neck injuries during a crash. Do not let a child put the shoulder part of a seat belt behind the back or un ...
Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. . - Take care not ...