Honda Accord: Alternator Removal and Installation
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
3. Remove the two bolts securing the alternator.
4. Disconnect the alternator connector (A) and the positive alternator cable (B), and remove the harness clamp (C), then remove the alternator.
1. Install the alternator, then connect the alternator connector (A) and the positive alternator cable (B), and install the harness clamp (C). Make sure the crimped side of the ring terminal faces away from the alternator when you connect it.
2. Tighten the two bolts securing the alternator.
3. Install the drive belt (see page 4-30).
4. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Tensioner Pulley Replacement1. Remove the auto-tensioner (see page 4-31). 2. Clamp the auto-tensioner (A) by using two 8 mm bolts (B) and a vise (C) as shown. Do not clamp the auto-tensioner itself, then remove the tensione ...
Alternator OverhaulExploded View Special Tools Required - Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 - Bearing Driver Attachment, 42 x 47 mm 07746-0010300 NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during this proced ...
How to Use This Manual
This manual is divided into multiple sections.The first page of each section is marked with a black tab that lines up with its corresponding thumb index tab on this page and the back cover. You c ...
Driving Position Memory System
U.S. V6 models, and Canadian EX-L and V6 models with navigation system Your vehicle has a memory feature for the driver’s seat position. Seat, except for power lumbar, position can be stored ...
Delay Orifice Mechanism Function The delay orifice mechanism improves clutch operation by delaying the slave cylinder release speed when the clutch pedal is suddenly released. The delay orifice m ...