Honda Accord: Loading Discs in the Changer
To load multiple discs in one operation:
1. With the ignition in the ACCESSORY (I) or the ON (II) position, press and hold the LOAD button until you hear a beep and see ‘‘LOAD’’ in the center display, then release the button.
2. Insert a disc into the slot. Insert it only about halfway; the drive will pull it in the rest of the way. You will see ‘‘BUSY’’ in the center display. When you insert the first disc, the changer will start to play the disc.
3. Do not try to insert a disc until ‘‘LOAD’’ appears. You could damage the audio unit.
When ‘‘LOAD’’ appears in the center display again, insert the next disc into the slot.
4. Repeat this until all six positions are loaded. If you are not loading all six positions, the system will then begin playing the last disc loaded.
If you stop loading discs before all six positions are filled, the system will wait for 10 seconds, stop the load operation, and begin playing the last disc loaded.
To load a single disc:
1. Press and release the LOAD button.
2. ‘‘NO DISC’’ is shown on the screen for an empty position in the changer. When the green load indicator comes on and you see ‘‘LOAD’’ in the center display, insert the disc into the slot. Insert it only about halfway; the drive will pull it in the rest of the way.
Do not try to insert a disc until ‘‘LOAD’’ appears. You could damage the audio unit.
You can select the position to load a disc. Turn the interface knob or press a preset button to select the position, then press ENTER on the selector. This starts the loading sequence. If you do not select the position, the system loads the disc to the first empty position in numerical order.
If you press the LOAD button while a disc is playing, the system will stop playing that disc and start the loading sequence. It will then play the disc just loaded.
Auto Door Unlocking
The auto door unlocking feature has five possible settings: The auto door unlocking is deactivated all the time. On A/T vehicles, the driver’s door unlocks when you move the shift lever to ...
USB Flash Memory Device Error Messages
If you see an error message on the audio display while playing a USB flash memory device, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehicl ...