Honda Accord: Rear Seat Access Cable Replacement
2-door Passenger's Seat
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to kink the rear seat access cable.
- The right rear seat access cable is shown; the left rear seat access cable is similar.
1. Remove the front seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove the seat cushion cover/pad (see page 20-226).
3. Note positions of the rear seat access cable (A), then remove the cable.
4. Remove the screw, then remove the rear seat access cable (A).
5 . Install the access cable in the reverse order of removal, a n d note these items: - Make sure the access cable is connected securely.
- Install the access cable in the same positions noted in step 3. Check the rear seat access operation: Make sure both of the seat tracks unlatches simultaneously and the seat slides forward when the seat-back is folded down.
Master Cylinder Inspection
1. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26). 2. Inspect and note these items: - Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles. - Do not try to disas ...
Brake System Indicator
The brake system indicator normally comes on when you turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position and as a reminder to check the parking brake. It will stay on if you do not fully r ...
Front Bumper Removal/Installation
NOTE: - Have an assistant help you when removing and installing the front bumper. - Take care not to scratch the front bumper or the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - When pr ...