Honda Accord: Rear Seat Access Cable Replacement
2-door Passenger's Seat
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to kink the rear seat access cable.
- The right rear seat access cable is shown; the left rear seat access cable is similar.
1. Remove the front seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove the seat cushion cover/pad (see page 20-226).
3. Note positions of the rear seat access cable (A), then remove the cable.
4. Remove the screw, then remove the rear seat access cable (A).
5 . Install the access cable in the reverse order of removal, a n d note these items: - Make sure the access cable is connected securely.
- Install the access cable in the same positions noted in step 3. Check the rear seat access operation: Make sure both of the seat tracks unlatches simultaneously and the seat slides forward when the seat-back is folded down.
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG; Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CS1: Accord Coupe/K24Z3 Body Type and Transmission Type 1: 2-door ...
A FewWordsAbout Safety
Your safety, and the safety of others, is very important. And operating this vehicle safely is an important responsibility. To help you make informed decisions about safety, we have provide ...
Oil Pump Chain Replacement
NOTE: Keep the oil pump chain away from magnetic fields. Removal 1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30). 2. Remove the oil pan (see page 7-11). 3. Support the engine with a jack and a wood ...