Honda Accord: Rear Seat Access Cable Replacement
2-door Passenger's Seat
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to kink the rear seat access cable.
- The right rear seat access cable is shown; the left rear seat access cable is similar.
1. Remove the front seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove the seat cushion cover/pad (see page 20-226).
3. Note positions of the rear seat access cable (A), then remove the cable.
4. Remove the screw, then remove the rear seat access cable (A).
5 . Install the access cable in the reverse order of removal, a n d note these items: - Make sure the access cable is connected securely.
- Install the access cable in the same positions noted in step 3. Check the rear seat access operation: Make sure both of the seat tracks unlatches simultaneously and the seat slides forward when the seat-back is folded down.
DTC B1077: Windshield Wiper Auto-stop (AS) Signal Circuit Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see ...
DTC 11-13: Right-front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 13-13; Left-front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 15-13: Right-rear Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 17-13: ...
Devices that Emit Radio Waves
The following products and systems on your vehicle emit radio waves when in operation. Each of the above complies with the appropriate requirements or the required standards of FCC (Federal Com ...