Honda Accord: Rear Seat Access Cable Replacement
2-door Passenger's Seat
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to kink the rear seat access cable.
- The right rear seat access cable is shown; the left rear seat access cable is similar.
1. Remove the front seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove the seat cushion cover/pad (see page 20-226).
3. Note positions of the rear seat access cable (A), then remove the cable.
4. Remove the screw, then remove the rear seat access cable (A).
5 . Install the access cable in the reverse order of removal, a n d note these items: - Make sure the access cable is connected securely.
- Install the access cable in the same positions noted in step 3. Check the rear seat access operation: Make sure both of the seat tracks unlatches simultaneously and the seat slides forward when the seat-back is folded down.
Protecting Small Children
Child Seat Type Many states, Canadian provinces and territories allow a child one year of age or older who also meets the minimum size and weight requirements to transition from a rear-fa ...
Check the level in the windshield washer reservoir at least monthly during normal use. Check the fluid level by removing the cap and looking at the level gauge. On Canadian models: The low ...
Component Location I n d e x
All models except PZEV ...