Honda Accord: Rear Seat Access Cable Replacement
2-door Passenger's Seat
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to kink the rear seat access cable.
- The right rear seat access cable is shown; the left rear seat access cable is similar.
1. Remove the front seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove the seat cushion cover/pad (see page 20-226).
3. Note positions of the rear seat access cable (A), then remove the cable.
4. Remove the screw, then remove the rear seat access cable (A).
5 . Install the access cable in the reverse order of removal, a n d note these items: - Make sure the access cable is connected securely.
- Install the access cable in the same positions noted in step 3. Check the rear seat access operation: Make sure both of the seat tracks unlatches simultaneously and the seat slides forward when the seat-back is folded down.
VTC Actuator, Exhaust Camshaft
Removal 1. Remove the cam chain (see page 6-62). 2. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the variable valve timing control (VTC) actuator mounting bolt and the exhaust camshaft ...
Oil Pump Chain inspection
1. Remove the oil pan (see page 7-11). 2. Measure the oil pump chain auto-tensioner rod length. If the length is over the service limit, replace the oil pump chain (see page 8-25). Oil Pump Chai ...
Adding Engine Coolant If the coolant level in the reserve tank is at or below the MIN line, add coolant to bring it up to the MAX line. Inspect the cooling system for leaks. Always use Hond ...