Honda Accord: Front Seat Torsion Bar Replacement
2-door Driver's seat (manual height adjustable seat)
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the front seat (see page 20-194).
2. Adjust the seat to its maximum height.
3. Release the hook strips from both sides and under of the seat cushion frame, then loosen the seat cushion cover (see step 24 on page 20-232).
4. Lever a hooked shaped end of the torsion bar (A) down using a large flat-tip screwdriver.
5. While holding the torsion bar (A) twisted, pull out the end of the torsion bar of the seat frame, then carefully loosen the torsion bar.
6. Remove the other side end of the torsion bar from the hook (B), then remove the torsion bar from the seat frame.
7. Install the torsion bar in the reverse order of removal.
Oil Pump Chain Replacement
NOTE: Keep the oil pump chain away from magnetic fields. Removal 1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30). 2. Remove the oil pan (see page 7-11). 3. Support the engine with a jack and a wood ...
Clean the wheels as you would the rest of the exterior. Wash them with the same solution, and rinse them thoroughly. Aluminum alloy wheels have a protective clear-coat that keeps the alumin ...
Front Passenger's Power Window
4-door 1. Carefully remove the front passenger's power window switch (A). 2. Disconnect the 37P connector (B) from the front passenger's power window switch. 3. Remove the four screws and th ...