Honda Accord: Front Seat Torsion Bar Replacement
2-door Driver's seat (manual height adjustable seat)
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the front seat (see page 20-194).
2. Adjust the seat to its maximum height.
3. Release the hook strips from both sides and under of the seat cushion frame, then loosen the seat cushion cover (see step 24 on page 20-232).
4. Lever a hooked shaped end of the torsion bar (A) down using a large flat-tip screwdriver.
5. While holding the torsion bar (A) twisted, pull out the end of the torsion bar of the seat frame, then carefully loosen the torsion bar.
6. Remove the other side end of the torsion bar from the hook (B), then remove the torsion bar from the seat frame.
7. Install the torsion bar in the reverse order of removal.
Audio Communication Line Circuit
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Disconnect climate control unit connector A (28P) and the audio-HVAC subdisplay (with navigation) or audio-HVAC display unit (without navigation) 12P ...
Fuel Pump Circuit Troubleshooting
If you suspect a problem with the fuel pump, check that the fuel pump actually runs; when it is on, you will hear some noise if you listen to the fuel fill port with the fuel fill cap removed. The ...
If equipped The moonroof can be tilted up in the back for ventilation, or it can be slid back into the roof. Use the switch on the front ceiling to operate the moonroof. You must turn the ...