Honda Accord: Front Seat Torsion Bar Replacement
2-door Driver's seat (manual height adjustable seat)
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the front seat (see page 20-194).
2. Adjust the seat to its maximum height.
3. Release the hook strips from both sides and under of the seat cushion frame, then loosen the seat cushion cover (see step 24 on page 20-232).
4. Lever a hooked shaped end of the torsion bar (A) down using a large flat-tip screwdriver.
5. While holding the torsion bar (A) twisted, pull out the end of the torsion bar of the seat frame, then carefully loosen the torsion bar.
6. Remove the other side end of the torsion bar from the hook (B), then remove the torsion bar from the seat frame.
7. Install the torsion bar in the reverse order of removal.
Clutch Pedal Position Switch
M/T model 1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch 3P connector (A). 2. Remove the clutch pedal position switch (B). 3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table ...
Shift Lock Release, Release Spring, and
Release Shaft Replacement
Type A Shift Lever 1. Remove the shift lever assembly (see page 14-222). 2. Remove the A/T gear position indicator panel from the shift lever (see page 14-227). 3. Release the lock (A) of the ...