Honda Accord: Front Seat Torsion Bar Replacement
2-door Driver's seat (manual height adjustable seat)
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the front seat (see page 20-194).
2. Adjust the seat to its maximum height.
3. Release the hook strips from both sides and under of the seat cushion frame, then loosen the seat cushion cover (see step 24 on page 20-232).
4. Lever a hooked shaped end of the torsion bar (A) down using a large flat-tip screwdriver.
5. While holding the torsion bar (A) twisted, pull out the end of the torsion bar of the seat frame, then carefully loosen the torsion bar.
6. Remove the other side end of the torsion bar from the hook (B), then remove the torsion bar from the seat frame.
7. Install the torsion bar in the reverse order of removal.
Operating the XM Radio
To listen to XM Radio, turn the ignition switch to the ACCESSORY (I) or ON (II) position, and press the button. The last channel you listened to will show in the audio screen and the cent ...
A/T Gear Position Indicator Panel Light
Type A Shift Lever NOTE: The A/T gear position indicator panel light harness and the park pin switch are not available separately. Replace the A/T gear position indicator panel light harness and t ...
What to Do If
California Proposition 65 Warning WARNING: This product contains or emits chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Event Dat ...