Honda Accord: Navigation System
- Component Location Index
- General Troubleshooting Information
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- Circuit Diagram
- System Diagnostic Mode
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- Forced Starting of Display
- DVD-ROM Replacement
- Navigation Unit Removal/Installation
- Navigation Display Unit Removal/Installation
- Interface Dial Removal/Installation
- Front HFL-Navigation-ANC Microphone Removal/Installation
- GPS Antenna Removal/Installation
- Voice Control Switch Test
- Voice Control Switch Replacement
F-CAN Circuit Troubleshooting
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Jump the SCS line with the HDS. 3. Disconnect ECM/PCM connector A (49P). 4. Measure the resistance between ECM/PCM connector terminals A3 and A4. ...
4-cylinder models Check the fluid level with the transmission at normal operating temperature and the vehicle sitting on level ground. To check the transmission fluid level, remove the und ...
CMP Sensor A Replacement
1. Disconnect the CMP sensor A 3P connector (B). 2. Remove CMP sensor A from the intake camshaft side of the cylinder head. 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ri ...