Honda Accord: Glove Box Lock Cylinder Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the glove box.
1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174).
2. While lifting the glove box handle (A), pull out one end of the retainer (B) with a hook-shaped tool of its slot.
NOTE: Do not remove the retainer entirely. Leave one end of the retainer in its original position when removing the lock cylinder.
3. Remove the glove box lock cylinder (A).
4. Reinstall the end of the retainer (A) in its slot, then reinstall the glove box lock cylinder (B). Push the cylinder into place securely until the retainer snaps into place.
Fuel Pipe Protector Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the le ...
Engine Oil Lewel Check
1. Park the vehicle on level ground, and start the engine. Hold the engine speed at 3,000 rpm with no load (in N or P (A/T model) or Neutral (M/T model)) until the radiator fan comes on, then tur ...
4-cylinder models Check the fluid level with the transmission at normal operating temperature and the vehicle sitting on level ground. To check the transmission fluid level, remove the und ...