Honda Accord: Cruise Control Input Test
NOTE: Always make sure that you have the latest Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) software.
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11 -3).
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicle and the engine control module (ECM)/powertrain control module (PCM). If it does not communicate, troubleshoot the DLC circuit (see page 11-181).
4. Go to PGM-FI, and check for DTCs (see page 11-3).
5. Do the following tests while monitoring parameters in the PGM-FI DATA LIST with the HDS.
NOTE: Intermittent failures are often caused by loose circuit connections. While monitoring cruise control inputs, flex the circuit wires, and note if any of the test results change.
Maintenance Display The maintenance minder is an important feature of the information display. Based on engine and transmission operating conditions, the Accord's onboard computer (ECM/PCM) calcul ...
The ECON button turns the ECON mode on and off. The ECON mode helps you improve your fuel economy by adjusting the performance of the engine, transmission, heating and cooling system/climate co ...
DRIVER'S UNDER-DASH FUSE/RELAY BOX CONNECTOR P (20P) BRAKE PEDAL POSITION SWITCH 4P CONNECTOR GAUGE CONTROL MODULE 32P CONNECTOR VSA OFF SWITCH BP CONNECTOR YAW RATE-LATERAL ACCELE ...