Honda Accord: Cruise Control Input Test
NOTE: Always make sure that you have the latest Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) software.
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11 -3).
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicle and the engine control module (ECM)/powertrain control module (PCM). If it does not communicate, troubleshoot the DLC circuit (see page 11-181).
4. Go to PGM-FI, and check for DTCs (see page 11-3).
5. Do the following tests while monitoring parameters in the PGM-FI DATA LIST with the HDS.
NOTE: Intermittent failures are often caused by loose circuit connections. While monitoring cruise control inputs, flex the circuit wires, and note if any of the test results change.
DTC B112S; Driver's Power Window Motor A Pulse Malfunction DTC B1126: Driver's Power Window Motor B Pulse Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instruc ...
Shaft Assembly and Housing Installation Exploded View NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during the following procedure. 1. Install the differential assembly in the torque converter ...
Front Grille Cover Replacement
2-door NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the front grille or the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the front grille cov ...