Honda Accord: Cruise Control Combination Switch Test/Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations:
2-door fsee page 24-23)
4-door (see page 24-21)
Precautions and procedures (see page 24-25), in the SRS before doing repairs or service.
1. Remove the driver's airbag (see page 24-211).
2. Disconnect the cable reel subharness 20P connector.
3. Check for continuity between the terminals in each cruise control combination switch position according to the table.
- If there is continuity, and it matches the table, but the cruise control combination switch failure occurred on the cruise control input test, check and repair the wire harness on the switch circuit.
- If there is no continuity in one or both positions, replace the cruise control combination switch (see page 17-7).
DTC U0155: Immobilizer-keyless Control Unit Lost Communication With Gauge Control Module NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosi ...
Power Transistor Test
1. Remove the passenger's dashboard undercover (see page 20-170). 2. Disconnect the 4P connector from the power transistor. 3. Measure the resistance between terminals No. 3 and No. 4 of the ...
Trunk Lid Opener Cable/Fuel Fill Door
Opener Cable Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repair ...