Honda Accord: Cruise Control Combination Switch Test/Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations:
2-door fsee page 24-23)
4-door (see page 24-21)
Precautions and procedures (see page 24-25), in the SRS before doing repairs or service.
1. Remove the driver's airbag (see page 24-211).
2. Disconnect the cable reel subharness 20P connector.
3. Check for continuity between the terminals in each cruise control combination switch position according to the table.
- If there is continuity, and it matches the table, but the cruise control combination switch failure occurred on the cruise control input test, check and repair the wire harness on the switch circuit.
- If there is no continuity in one or both positions, replace the cruise control combination switch (see page 17-7).
6-speed manual transmission only The manual transmission has a lockout so you cannot accidentally shift from any forward gear to reverse while the vehicle is moving at a certain speed. If you ...
Power Mirror Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Lower the door glass fully. 2. With your hand, carefully pull out the top edge of the tweeter cover (A) to release the upper hooks (B) and detach th ...
Power Window Master Switch
4-door 1. Carefully remove the power window master switch (A). 2. Disconnect the 37P connector (B) from the power window master switch, and the 13P connector (C) from the power mirror switch (D ...