Honda Accord: Cruise Control Combination Switch Test/Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations:
2-door fsee page 24-23)
4-door (see page 24-21)
Precautions and procedures (see page 24-25), in the SRS before doing repairs or service.
1. Remove the driver's airbag (see page 24-211).
2. Disconnect the cable reel subharness 20P connector.
3. Check for continuity between the terminals in each cruise control combination switch position according to the table.
- If there is continuity, and it matches the table, but the cruise control combination switch failure occurred on the cruise control input test, check and repair the wire harness on the switch circuit.
- If there is no continuity in one or both positions, replace the cruise control combination switch (see page 17-7).
Mirror Holder Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Carefully push on the top edge of the mirror holder ( ...
Tire Service Life
The service life of your tires is dependent on many factors, including, but not limited to, driving habits, road conditions, vehicle loading, inflation pressure, maintenance history, speed, ...