Honda Accord: Cruise Control Combination Switch Test/Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations:
2-door fsee page 24-23)
4-door (see page 24-21)
Precautions and procedures (see page 24-25), in the SRS before doing repairs or service.
1. Remove the driver's airbag (see page 24-211).
2. Disconnect the cable reel subharness 20P connector.
3. Check for continuity between the terminals in each cruise control combination switch position according to the table.
- If there is continuity, and it matches the table, but the cruise control combination switch failure occurred on the cruise control input test, check and repair the wire harness on the switch circuit.
- If there is no continuity in one or both positions, replace the cruise control combination switch (see page 17-7).
System Diagnostic Mode
Start-up procedure and Diagnostic IVieny There are two ways t o enter the diagnostic mode: Method 1 : Start the vehicle. When the globe screen appears, connect the SCS service connector (see page ...
DTC P0506: idle Control System RPM Lower Than Expected NOTE: Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot, and review the general troubleshooting information (see page ...