Honda Accord: Cruise Control Combination Switch Test/Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations:
2-door fsee page 24-23)
4-door (see page 24-21)
Precautions and procedures (see page 24-25), in the SRS before doing repairs or service.
1. Remove the driver's airbag (see page 24-211).
2. Disconnect the cable reel subharness 20P connector.
3. Check for continuity between the terminals in each cruise control combination switch position according to the table.
- If there is continuity, and it matches the table, but the cruise control combination switch failure occurred on the cruise control input test, check and repair the wire harness on the switch circuit.
- If there is no continuity in one or both positions, replace the cruise control combination switch (see page 17-7).
ODS Unit Replacement
Removal 1. Do t h e battery t e r m i n a l disconnection procedure (see page 22-91), t h e n w a i t at least 3 minutes before s t a r t i ng work. 2. Remove t h e f r o n t passenger's seat (s ...
Shift Cable Replacement
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158). 2. Move the shift lever to R. 3. Remove the nut securing the shift cable end. 5. Rotate the socket holder retainer (A) counterclockwise (B) ...