Honda Accord: Cruise Control
- Component Location Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- Circuit Diagram
- Cruise Control Input Test
- Cruise Control Combination Switch Test/Replacement
- Clutch Pedal Position Switch Test
- Clutch Pedal Position Switch Replacement
CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift. NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor. 2. Remove the CKP sensor cover (A). 3. Disconnect the CKP s ...
1. Place a suitable container under the vehicle to catch any spilled fluid. 2. Drain the power steering fluid from the reservoir (see page 17-28). 3. Remove the drive belt (A) from the pump pu ...
USB Flash Memory Device Error Messages (Models with navigation system)
If you see an error message in the center display while playing a USB flash memory device, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehic ...