Honda Accord: Clutch Pedal Position Switch Replacement
1 Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch connector (A).
2. Loosen the locknut (B), then remove the clutch pedal position switch (C).
3. Install the clutch pedal position switch, and adjust the pedal height (see page 12-7).
Power Mirror Actuator Test
1. Remove the mirror mount cover (see page 20-62). 2. Disconnect the 8P connector (A) from the power mirror actuator (B). 3. Check the actuator operation by connecting battery power and ground ...
Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320). 2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B). 3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank ...
Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and
3rd Gear Removal
1. Install a commercially available bearing separator on 4th gear (A). Set the countershaft (B) on a press with a spacer (C) between the press and the countershaft, and remove the reverse selector ...