Honda Accord: Clutch Pedal Position Switch Test
1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch 3P connector (A).
2. Remove the clutch pedal position switch (B).
3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table.
- If the continuity is not as specified, replace the clutch pedal position switch (see page 4-46).
- If OK, install the clutch pedal position switch and adjust the pedal height (see page 12-7).
Back-up Light Switch Test
1. Disconnect the back-up light switch 2P connector (A). 2. Check for continuity between back-up light switch 2P connector terminals No. 1 and No. 2. There should be continuity only when the shif ...
Center Console Armrest Replacement
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the console. - Use the appro ...
You can add, change, or remove a PIN number from any phonebook. To add a PIN: If you have selected a phonebook without a PIN, you will see the above display. Enter the new 4-digit PIN. You ...