Honda Accord: Clutch Pedal Position Switch Test
1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch 3P connector (A).
2. Remove the clutch pedal position switch (B).
3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table.
- If the continuity is not as specified, replace the clutch pedal position switch (see page 4-46).
- If OK, install the clutch pedal position switch and adjust the pedal height (see page 12-7).
Main Valve Body Disassembly,
Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages. 2. Do not use a magnet to remove the check balls, it may magnetize the balls. 3. Inspect the ...
Front Door Panel Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required -KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* -Trim Pad Remover Snap-on A 177A, commercially available *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 2-do ...
Rear Window Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Wear eye protection while cutting the glass adhesive with a piano wire. - Use seat covers to avoid damaging any surfaces. - Do not damage the ...