Honda Accord: Clutch Pedal Position Switch Test
1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch 3P connector (A).
2. Remove the clutch pedal position switch (B).
3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table.
- If the continuity is not as specified, replace the clutch pedal position switch (see page 4-46).
- If OK, install the clutch pedal position switch and adjust the pedal height (see page 12-7).
Transmission Fluid Inspection and Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, and make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the front splash shield (see page 20-291). 3. Remove the oil filler plug (A) and the sealing washer (B), check ...
Checking the Battery
Check the battery condition monthly. Look at the test indicator window and check the terminals for corrosion. The battery condition is being monitored by the sensor on the negative terminal. ...
Front Seat Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component ...