Honda Accord: Clutch Pedal Position Switch Test
1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch 3P connector (A).
2. Remove the clutch pedal position switch (B).
3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table.
- If the continuity is not as specified, replace the clutch pedal position switch (see page 4-46).
- If OK, install the clutch pedal position switch and adjust the pedal height (see page 12-7).
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., inc. Honda passenger vehicle . JHM: Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CP2: Accor ...
Passenger's Dashboard Trim
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related p ...
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) -Required Federal Explanation
Each tire, including the spare (if provided), should be checked monthly when cold and inflated to the inflation pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer on the vehicle placard or tire infl ...