Honda Accord: Clutch Pedal Position Switch Test
1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch 3P connector (A).
2. Remove the clutch pedal position switch (B).
3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table.
- If the continuity is not as specified, replace the clutch pedal position switch (see page 4-46).
- If OK, install the clutch pedal position switch and adjust the pedal height (see page 12-7).
To replay the current disc continuously, select DISC REPEAT, and press ENTER on the interface selector. As a reminder, you will see REPEAT next to DISC on the screen. To turn this feature off ...
Low Fuel Indicator Test
1. Do the gauge self-diagnostic test (see page 22-332). - If the low fuel indicator flashes, go to step 2. - If the low fuel indicator does not flash, replace the gauge control module (see page ...