Honda Accord: CMP Pulse Plate B Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73).
2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor B (see page 11-198).
3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt.
4. Remove CMP pulse plate B.
5. Install CMP pulse plate B in the reverse order of removal.
Using Cruise Control
1. Push the CRUISE button on the steering wheel. The CRUISE MAIN indicator on the instrument panel comes on. The cruise control systemcan be left on, even when it is not in use. 2. Acceler ...
Sunlight Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the sunlight sensor (A) from the dashboard, then disconnect the connector (B). Be careful not to damage the sensor and the dashboard. 2. Install the sensor in the reverse order of remov ...