Honda Accord: CMP Pulse Plate B Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73).
2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor B (see page 11-198).
3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt.
4. Remove CMP pulse plate B.
5. Install CMP pulse plate B in the reverse order of removal.
Alternator and Regulator
Special Tools Required Alternator, Regulator, Battery, and Starter Tester OTC3131* ^Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program 888-424-6857 1. Make sure the battery connections are go ...
Front Fender Fairing Replacement
For Some Models NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove the front Inner fender as needed (see page 20-290). 2. From the wheel arch, rele ...
Fuse to Components Index Under-hood Fuse/Relay Box * 1 : LX, LX PZEV, LX-P, LX-P PZEV *2: Except LX, LX PZEV, LX-P, LX-P PZEV Driver's Under-dash Fuse/Relay Box Passenger's Under-dash Fus ...