Honda Accord: CMP Pulse Plate B Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73).
2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor B (see page 11-198).
3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt.
4. Remove CMP pulse plate B.
5. Install CMP pulse plate B in the reverse order of removal.
Your vehicle is equipped with head restraints in all seating positions to help protect you and your passengers from the likelihood of whiplash and other injuries. They are most effective wh ...
Rearview Mirror Harness Cover Base
4-door with Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror NOTE: t Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Wear eye protection while cutting the glass adhesive with piano wire. 1. Remove these items: - R ...