Honda Accord: CMP Pulse Plate B Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73).
2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor B (see page 11-198).
3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt.
4. Remove CMP pulse plate B.
5. Install CMP pulse plate B in the reverse order of removal.
Control Unit Input Test
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134), and make sure the lighting system works properly. Driver ...
General Troubleshooting Information
DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) The self-diagnostic function of the SRS unit allows it to locate the causes of system problems and store this information in memory. For easier troubleshooting, this ...