Honda Accord: CMP Pulse Plate B Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73).
2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor B (see page 11-198).
3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt.
4. Remove CMP pulse plate B.
5. Install CMP pulse plate B in the reverse order of removal.
fuel and Emissions S f stems Diagram 1.AIR FUEL RATIO (A/F) SENSOR (SENSOR 1) 2.SECONDARY HEATED OXYGEN SENSOR (SECONDARY H02S) (SENSOR 2) 3.MANIFOLD ABSOLUTE PRESSURE (MAP) SENSOR 4.ENGINE COO ...
Sunlight Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the sunlight sensor (A) from the dashboard, then disconnect the connector (B). Be careful not to damage the sensor and the dashboard. 2. Install the sensor in the reverse order of remov ...