Honda Accord: CMP Pulse Plate A Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73).
2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor A (see page 11-274).
3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt.
4. Remove CMP pulse plate A.
5. Install CMP pulse plate A in the reverse order of removal.
Climate Control Switch
Communication Line Circuit
1. Operate the climate control system with the passenger's climate control switch in all modes. Does the climate control system operate? YES-lntermittent failure. Check for loose wires or poor c ...
Rear Air Outlet Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body. 1_ Remove the rear bumper (see page 20-260). 2. Release the hooks (A), then remove the rear air outlet (B). 3. Install the air outlet by pushing on t ...