Honda Accord: CMP Pulse Plate A Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73).
2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor A (see page 11-274).
3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt.
4. Remove CMP pulse plate A.
5. Install CMP pulse plate A in the reverse order of removal.
Rear Air Outlet Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body. 1_ Remove the rear bumper (see page 20-260). 2. Release the hooks (A), then remove the rear air outlet (B). 3. Install the air outlet by pushing on t ...
1. Remove these Items: - Front grille cover: - 2-door (see page 20-274) - 4-door (see page 20-274) - Cowl covers (see page 20-278) - Hood latch cover, 4-door (see step 2 on page 20-302) 2. Sligh ...
General Operation Refer to the navigation system manual for the navigation system operating procedures. Anti-theft Feature The navigation system and audio unit have a coded theft protection circu ...