Honda Accord: CMP Pulse Plate A Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73).
2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor A (see page 11-274).
3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt.
4. Remove CMP pulse plate A.
5. Install CMP pulse plate A in the reverse order of removal.
1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306). 2. Remove the engine cover, 3. Disconnect the quick-connect fitting (A). 4. Disconnect the Injector connectors (B) and the engine mount control s ...
Center Console Armrest Replacement
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the console. - Use the appro ...