Honda Accord: Passenger's Dashboard Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove the passenger's dashboard trim (A).
-1. Open the glove box.
-2. Pull out on the outside bottom edge of the trim by hand.
-3. Detach the clips along the trim.
-4. Release the hook (B) from under the center panel (C).
2. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- First insert the hook under the center panel, then push the clips into place securely.
Checking the Battery
Check the battery condition monthly. Look at the test indicator window and check the terminals for corrosion. The battery condition is being monitored by the sensor on the negative terminal. ...
Dashboard Center Vent
Removal / Installation
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 With Navigation Sf stem NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashb ...
The best way to confirmthat all loads are within limits is to check them at a public scale. For public scales in your area, check your local phone book, or contact your trailer dealer or ren ...