Honda Accord: Passenger's Dashboard Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove the passenger's dashboard trim (A).
-1. Open the glove box.
-2. Pull out on the outside bottom edge of the trim by hand.
-3. Detach the clips along the trim.
-4. Release the hook (B) from under the center panel (C).
2. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- First insert the hook under the center panel, then push the clips into place securely.
NOTE: Keep all foreign particles out of the transmission. 1. Park the vehicle on level ground. 2. Warm up the engine to normal operating temperature (the radiator fan comes on), and turn the en ...
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 3. Monitor the SYSTEM CHECK in the IMMOBILIZER INFO with the HDS. 4. If the HDS displays NORMAL N-1,the ...
DTC B10A2: Driver's MICU (EEPROM) Error NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Clear the D ...