Honda Accord: Passenger's Dashboard Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove the passenger's dashboard trim (A).
-1. Open the glove box.
-2. Pull out on the outside bottom edge of the trim by hand.
-3. Detach the clips along the trim.
-4. Release the hook (B) from under the center panel (C).
2. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- First insert the hook under the center panel, then push the clips into place securely.
Power Window Master Switch Input
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex Integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), open and clos ...
DTC B112S; Driver's Power Window Motor A Pulse Malfunction DTC B1126: Driver's Power Window Motor B Pulse Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instruc ...
Hood Latch Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts. 1. Remove the front grille cover: - 2-door (see page 20-274) - 4-door (see page 20-274) ...