Honda Accord: Front Suspension
- Knuckle/Hub/Wheel Bearing Replacement
- Upper Arm Replacement
- Lower Arm Removal / Installation
- Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
- Stabilizer Bar Replacement
- Damper/Spring Removal and Installation
- Damper/Spring Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
To Play the FM/AM Radio
The ignition switch must be in the ACCESSORY (I) or the ON (II) position. Press the AUDIO button to view the audio control display. Turn the system on by pressing the power/volume knob or ...
Rear Door Sash Outer Trim
4-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-54). 2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the trim from the clips, and release the t ...
iPod Error Messages (Models with navigation system)
If you see an error message in the center display while playing an iPod, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehicle to your dealer. ...