Honda Accord: Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13).
2. Remove the front wheel.
3. Remove the self-locking nut (A) and the flange nut (B) while holding the respective joint pin (C) with a hex wrench (D), then remove the stabilizer link (E).
4. Install the stabilizer link on the stabilizer bar (F) and * the lower arm (G) with the joint pins set at the center of their range of movement.
NOTE: The stabilizer link has a paint mark (H). The left stabilizer link is marked with yellow paint, and the right stabilizer link is marked with white paint.
5. Install the new self-locking nut and the new flange nut, and tighten them to the specified torque while holding the respective joint pin with a hex wrench.
6. Clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel, then install the front wheel.
7. Test-drive the vehicle.
8. After 5 minutes of driving, tighten the self-locking nut again to the specified torque.
Instrument Visor Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Too! Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool a n d Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related pa ...
Auxiliary Jack Assembly
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158). 2. Disconnect the 5P connector (A), and carefully pull out the auxiliary jack assembly (B) from the center console box. 3. Install the auxiliary ...