Honda Accord: Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13).
2. Remove the front wheel.
3. Remove the self-locking nut (A) and the flange nut (B) while holding the respective joint pin (C) with a hex wrench (D), then remove the stabilizer link (E).
4. Install the stabilizer link on the stabilizer bar (F) and * the lower arm (G) with the joint pins set at the center of their range of movement.
NOTE: The stabilizer link has a paint mark (H). The left stabilizer link is marked with yellow paint, and the right stabilizer link is marked with white paint.
5. Install the new self-locking nut and the new flange nut, and tighten them to the specified torque while holding the respective joint pin with a hex wrench.
6. Clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel, then install the front wheel.
7. Test-drive the vehicle.
8. After 5 minutes of driving, tighten the self-locking nut again to the specified torque.
Disc Changer Error Messages (Models without navigation system)
The chart on the right explains the error messages you may see in the display while playing a disc. If you see an error message in the display while playing a disc, press the eject button. Af ...