Honda Accord: Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13).
2. Remove the front wheel.
3. Remove the self-locking nut (A) and the flange nut (B) while holding the respective joint pin (C) with a hex wrench (D), then remove the stabilizer link (E).
4. Install the stabilizer link on the stabilizer bar (F) and * the lower arm (G) with the joint pins set at the center of their range of movement.
NOTE: The stabilizer link has a paint mark (H). The left stabilizer link is marked with yellow paint, and the right stabilizer link is marked with white paint.
5. Install the new self-locking nut and the new flange nut, and tighten them to the specified torque while holding the respective joint pin with a hex wrench.
6. Clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel, then install the front wheel.
7. Test-drive the vehicle.
8. After 5 minutes of driving, tighten the self-locking nut again to the specified torque.
Shift Lock Release
This allows you to move the shift lever out of Park if the normal method of pushing on the brake pedal and pressing the release button does not work. 1. Set the parking brake. 2. Remove the ...
Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch
All models except PZEV 1. Disconnect the rocker arm oil pressure switch connector (A). 2. Remove the rocker arm oil pressure switch (B). 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal wi ...
Multi-Information Display Warning andInformation Messages
The following messages appear only on the multi-information display. Press the (information) button to see the message again with the system message indicator on. ...