Honda Accord: Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13).
2. Remove the front wheel.
3. Remove the self-locking nut (A) and the flange nut (B) while holding the respective joint pin (C) with a hex wrench (D), then remove the stabilizer link (E).
4. Install the stabilizer link on the stabilizer bar (F) and * the lower arm (G) with the joint pins set at the center of their range of movement.
NOTE: The stabilizer link has a paint mark (H). The left stabilizer link is marked with yellow paint, and the right stabilizer link is marked with white paint.
5. Install the new self-locking nut and the new flange nut, and tighten them to the specified torque while holding the respective joint pin with a hex wrench.
6. Clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel, then install the front wheel.
7. Test-drive the vehicle.
8. After 5 minutes of driving, tighten the self-locking nut again to the specified torque.
Trunk Light Test/Replacement
1. Open the trunk lid. 2. Carefully pry out the trunk light (A). Trunk Light: 5 W 3. Disconnect the 2P connector (B) from the trunk light. 4. Check for continuity between terminals No. 1 ( + ...
Rocker Arm Assemblf Installation
1. Reassemble the rocker arm assembly (see page 6-82). 2. Clean and dry the No. 5 rocker shaft holder mating surface. 3. Apply liquid gasket P/N 08717-0004, 08718-0003, or 08718-0009 to the cy ...
Airbag and Tensioner Disposal
Special Tools Required Deployment Tool 07HAZ-SG00500 Before scrapping any airbags, side airbags, side curtain airbags, seat belt tensioners, (including those in a whole vehicle to be scrapped), th ...