Honda Accord: Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13).
2. Remove the front wheel.
3. Remove the self-locking nut (A) and the flange nut (B) while holding the respective joint pin (C) with a hex wrench (D), then remove the stabilizer link (E).
4. Install the stabilizer link on the stabilizer bar (F) and * the lower arm (G) with the joint pins set at the center of their range of movement.
NOTE: The stabilizer link has a paint mark (H). The left stabilizer link is marked with yellow paint, and the right stabilizer link is marked with white paint.
5. Install the new self-locking nut and the new flange nut, and tighten them to the specified torque while holding the respective joint pin with a hex wrench.
6. Clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel, then install the front wheel.
7. Test-drive the vehicle.
8. After 5 minutes of driving, tighten the self-locking nut again to the specified torque.
Special Tools Required - Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256* - Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015* - Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016* - Subframe Alignment Pin 070AG-SJAA10S *: Are availabl ...
Middle Crossmember Gusset
2-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the body. 1. Remove the rear side trim panel (see page 20-127). 2. Pull back the rear part of the carpet as needed. 3. Remove the bolts (A, B), then rem ...
Although this seems like a simple procedure, you should take several precautions. A battery can explode if you do not follow the correct procedure, seriously injuring anyone nearby. Ke ...