Honda Accord: Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13).
2. Remove the front wheel.
3. Remove the self-locking nut (A) and the flange nut (B) while holding the respective joint pin (C) with a hex wrench (D), then remove the stabilizer link (E).
4. Install the stabilizer link on the stabilizer bar (F) and * the lower arm (G) with the joint pins set at the center of their range of movement.
NOTE: The stabilizer link has a paint mark (H). The left stabilizer link is marked with yellow paint, and the right stabilizer link is marked with white paint.
5. Install the new self-locking nut and the new flange nut, and tighten them to the specified torque while holding the respective joint pin with a hex wrench.
6. Clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel, then install the front wheel.
7. Test-drive the vehicle.
8. After 5 minutes of driving, tighten the self-locking nut again to the specified torque.
VTC Actuator, Exhaust Camshaft
Removal 1. Remove the cam chain (see page 6-62). 2. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the variable valve timing control (VTC) actuator mounting bolt and the exhaust camshaft ...
Valve Clearance Adjustment
Special Tools Required . Locknut Wrench 07MAA-PR70120 . Adjuster 07MAA-PR70110 NOTE: Connect the Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) to the data link connector (DLC) and monitor the engine coolant temp ...
Radio Data System (RDS)
On the FM band, you can select a favorite station and display the program service name provided by the radio data system (RDS). RDS INFO Display The RDS information display function shows th ...