Honda Accord: Dashboard Side Vent Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
- The driver's side vent is shown; the passenger's side vent is similar.
1. Remove these items: - Driver's side: Driver's outer dashboard trim (see page 20-167) - Passenger's side: Passenger's dashboard trim (see page 20-173) - Passenger's side: Passenger's dashboard side panel (see step 6 on page 20-175) 2. Driver's side: Open the front door, and remove the driver's dashboard side panel (A).
-1. Pull out the front door opening seal (B) as needed.
-2. Gently pry the rear edge of the panel with the appropriate trim tool to detach the clips and release the hooks (C, D).
3. Remove the screw. Pull out the dashboard side vent (A) to detach the clips, then remove the vent.
4. Install the side vent in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely.
Power Window Master Switch Input
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), open and clos ...
Identification numbers have been assigned to in-line connectors, junction connectors, and terminals. The number is preceded by the letter "C" for connectors, " G " for ground te ...
DRIVER'S UNDER-DASH FUSE/RELAY BOX CONNECTOR N (16P) Wire side of female terminals DRIVER'S UNDER-DASH FUSE/RELAY BOX CONNECTOR P (20P) Wire side of female terminals GAUGE CONTROL MODULE 3 ...