Honda Accord: Dashboard Side Vent Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
- The driver's side vent is shown; the passenger's side vent is similar.
1. Remove these items: - Driver's side: Driver's outer dashboard trim (see page 20-167) - Passenger's side: Passenger's dashboard trim (see page 20-173) - Passenger's side: Passenger's dashboard side panel (see step 6 on page 20-175) 2. Driver's side: Open the front door, and remove the driver's dashboard side panel (A).
-1. Pull out the front door opening seal (B) as needed.
-2. Gently pry the rear edge of the panel with the appropriate trim tool to detach the clips and release the hooks (C, D).
3. Remove the screw. Pull out the dashboard side vent (A) to detach the clips, then remove the vent.
4. Install the side vent in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely.
Setting the Clock
Clock You can adjust the time in the clock display with the ignition switch is in ON The clock is automatically updated through the navigation system, so the time does not need to be adju ...
CMP Sensor A Replacement
1. Disconnect the CMP sensor A 3P connector (B). 2. Remove CMP sensor A from the intake camshaft side of the cylinder head. 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ri ...
To select any setting such as the clock, sound adjusting, or the compass (if equipped), press the MENU button. To use any audio system function, the ignition switch must be in the ACCESSORY ...