Honda Accord: Dashboard Side Vent Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
* Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
- The driver's side vent is shown; the passenger's side vent is similar.
1. Remove these items: - Driver's side: Driver's outer dashboard trim (see page 20-167) - Passenger's side: Passenger's dashboard trim (see page 20-173) - Passenger's side: Passenger's dashboard side panel (see step 6 on page 20-175) 2. Driver's side: Open the front door, and remove the driver's dashboard side panel (A).
-1. Pull out the front door opening seal (B) as needed.
-2. Gently pry the rear edge of the panel with the appropriate trim tool to detach the clips and release the hooks (C, D).
3. Remove the screw. Pull out the dashboard side vent (A) to detach the clips, then remove the vent.
4. Install the side vent in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely.
Shaft Assembly and Housing Installation Exploded View NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during the following procedure. 1. Install the differential assembly in the torque converter ...
Door Key Cylinder Switch Test
1. Remove the driver's door panel (see page 20-17). 2. Disconnect the 10P connector (A) from the door lock actuator (key cylinder switch) (B). 3. Check for continuity between the terminals. ...
Cam Chain Inspection
Special Tools Required Cam Chain inspection Gauge 07AAJ-RWCA100 1. Remove the front wheels. 2. Remove the splash shield (see step 25 on page 5-5). 3. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6 ...