Honda Accord: Inspecting and Changing Fuses
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK
headlights and all accessories off.
2. Remove the fuse box cover.
3. Check the large fuse in the engine compartment.
- If the fuse is blown, use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the screw and replace it with a new one.
4. Inspect the small fuses in the engine
compartment and the vehicle interior.
- If there is a burned out fuse, remove it with the fuse puller and replace it with a new one.
Replacing a fuse with one that has a higher rating greatly increases the chances of damaging the electrical system.
Replace fuse with a spare fuse of the same specified amperage.
Confirm the specified amperage using the charts on P. 564 to 565.
There is a fuse puller on the back of the engine compartment fuse box cover.
ENGINE START/STOP Button
Х Changing the Power Mode ENGINE START/STOP Button Operating Range You can start the engine when the smart entry remote is inside the vehicle. The engine may also run if the smart entry rem ...
Trunk Lid Opener Cable/Fuel Fill Door
Opener Cable Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repair ...
When you press the SCAN side of the SCAN/A. SEL bar repeatedly until you see D-SCAN in the center display, or push the interface selector to the right, the first track of the current disc pl ...