Honda Accord: Rear Door Sash Outer Trim Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-54).
2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the trim from the clips, and release the trim from between the door glass outer weatherstrip (B) and the door, then remove the trim. Take care not to damage the door glass outer weatherstrip.
3. If the old door sash outer trim will be reinstalled, and the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
4. If the door sash outer trim (A) will be replaced, or the clips (B) are removed from the door, insert the trim between the door glass outer weatherstrip (C) and the door, and install the trim by pushing on the clip areas until the clips snap into place.
5. If the clips (A) are not removed from the door, install the door sash outer trim (B) by inserting it to the clips and between the door glass weatherstrip (C) and the door.
6. Reinstall the door outer molding (see page 20-54).
This shows the temperature of the engine’s coolant. During normal operation, the pointer should rise from the bottom mark to about the middle of the gauge. In severe driving conditions, su ...
Opening theWindows and Moonroof with the Remote Transmitter
You can open both windows and the moonroof (if equipped) from the outside with the remote transmitter. 1. Press the UNLOCK button once to unlock the driver’s door. 2. Press the UNLOCK butt ...
Before you begin - If you just received your vehicle and have not trained any of the buttons in HomeLink before, you should erase any previously learned codes before training the first butto ...