Honda Accord: Clutch Interlock Switch T e s t
1. Disconnect the clutch interlock switch connector (A).
2. Remove the clutch interlock switch (B).
3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table.
- If the continuity is not as specified, replace the clutch interlock switch (see page 4-10).
- If OK, install the clutch interlock switch and adjust the pedal height (see page 12-7).
Replacing Tires andWheels
Replace your tires with radial tires of the same size, load range, speed rating, and maximum cold tire pressure rating (as shown on the tire’s sidewall). Mixing radial and bias-ply tires on ...
On models with 5-speed manual transmission, or models with 6-speed manual transmission The manual transmission is synchronized in all forward gears for smooth operation. It has a lockout so ...