Honda Accord: Recommended CDs
• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
• Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed.
• Play only standard round-shaped CDs.
• CDs with MP3, WMA, or AAC files
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
iA Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CD-RW may not play either.
Manufactured under license under U.S. Patent Nos: 5,956,674; 5,974,380; 6,487,535 & other U.S. and worldwide patents issued & pending. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks & DTS 2.0 Channel is a trademark of DTS, Inc. Product includes software.
©DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
• Protecting CDs
Follow these precautions when handling or storing CDs:
• Store a CD in its case when it is not being played.
• When wiping a CD, use a soft clean cloth from the center to the outside edge.
• Handle a CD by its edge. Never touch either surface.
• Never insert foreign objects into the CD player.
• Keep CDs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Do not place stabilizer rings or labels on the CD.
• Avoid fingerprints, liquids, and felt-tip pens on the CD.
Do not insert a damaged CD. It may be stuck inside and damage the audio unit.
XM® Radio Service*• Subscribing to XM® Radio 1. You need your radio ID ready before registering for subscription. To see the ID in the display: Turn the selector knob or the interface dial until 0 appears. 2. ...
Compatible iPod®, iPhone®, and USB Flash Drives• iPod® and iPhone® Model Compatibility This system may not work with all software versions of these devices. • USB Flash Drives • Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher. ...
Locking/Unlocking the Doors from the Inside
• Using the Lock Tab • Locking a door Push the lock tab forward. • Unlocking a door Pull the lock tab rearward. When you lock the door using the lock tab on the driver's door, all the o ...
To Turn Everything Off
To turn the system completely off, press the ON/OFF button. Keep the system completely off for short periods only. To keep stale air and mustiness from collecting, you should have the fan ru ...
Operating the XM Radio
To listen to XM Radio, turn the ignition switch to the ACCESSORY (I) or ON (II) position, and press the button. The last channel you listened to will show in the display. Adjust the volume ...