Honda Accord: Recommended CDs
• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use.
• Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed.
• Play only standard round-shaped CDs.
• CDs with MP3, WMA, or AAC files
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
iA Dual-disc cannot play on this audio unit. If recorded under certain conditions, a CD-R or CD-RW may not play either.
Manufactured under license under U.S. Patent Nos: 5,956,674; 5,974,380; 6,487,535 & other U.S. and worldwide patents issued & pending. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks & DTS 2.0 Channel is a trademark of DTS, Inc. Product includes software.
©DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
• Protecting CDs
Follow these precautions when handling or storing CDs:
• Store a CD in its case when it is not being played.
• When wiping a CD, use a soft clean cloth from the center to the outside edge.
• Handle a CD by its edge. Never touch either surface.
• Never insert foreign objects into the CD player.
• Keep CDs out of direct sunlight and extreme heat.
• Do not place stabilizer rings or labels on the CD.
• Avoid fingerprints, liquids, and felt-tip pens on the CD.
Do not insert a damaged CD. It may be stuck inside and damage the audio unit.
Shift Lever Position Indicators
These indicators on the instrument panel show which position the shift lever is in. Using a paddle shift mode, the gear position indicator shows you the selected gear number. The ‘‘D ...
Rear Door Weatherstrip Replacement
4-door NOTE; - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the door. - Take care not to damage the front upper corner clip (black) and the rear upper corner clips (black ...
Displays the audio status and wallpaper. From this screen, you can go to various setup options. • Switching the Display Press the (display) button to change the display. You can also use ...