Honda Accord: XM® Radio Service*
• Subscribing to XM® Radio
1. You need your radio ID ready before registering for subscription. To see
the ID in
the display: Turn the selector knob or the interface dial until 0 appears.
2. Have your radio ID and credit card number ready, and either call or visit the XM® website to subscribe.
Contact Information for XM® Radio:
US: XM® Radio at www.siriusxm.com or
Canada: XM® Canada at www.xmradio.ca, or| 1-877-209-0079
• Receiving XM® Radio
Switch to the XM® mode by pressing the SOURCE button repeatedly or operating the audio with touch screen, and stay in this mode for about 30 minutes until the service is activated. Make sure your vehicle is in an open area with good reception.
The XM® satellites are in orbit over the equator; therefore, objects south of the vehicle may cause satellite reception interruptions. Satellite signals are more likely to be blocked by tall buildings and mountains the farther north you travel from the equator.
You may experience reception problems under the following circumstances:
• In a location with an obstruction to the south of
• In tunnels
• On the lower level of a multi-tiered road
• Large items carried on the roof rack
• XM® Radio Display Messages
XM® is loading the audio or program information.
Ch off air:
The channel is not currently broadcasting.
XM® radio is receiving information update from the network.
The signal is too weak in the current location.
No such channel exists, the channel is not part of your subscription, or the artist or title information is unavailable.
There is a problem with the XM® antenna. Contact a dealer.
The driver’s and right rear passenger’s floor mats that came with your vehicle hook over the floor mat anchors. This keeps the floor mats from sliding forward and possibly interfering ...
CMP Pulse Plate A Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73). 2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor A (see page 11-274). 3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt. 4. Remov ...
Reporting Safety Defects
In the US If you believe that your vehicle has a defect which could cause a crash or could cause injury or death, you should immediately inform the National Highway Traffic Safety Administratio ...