Honda Accord: XM® Radio Service*
• Subscribing to XM® Radio
1. You need your radio ID ready before registering for subscription. To see
the ID in
the display: Turn the selector knob or the interface dial until 0 appears.
2. Have your radio ID and credit card number ready, and either call or visit the XM® website to subscribe.
Contact Information for XM® Radio:
US: XM® Radio at www.siriusxm.com or
Canada: XM® Canada at www.xmradio.ca, or| 1-877-209-0079
• Receiving XM® Radio
Switch to the XM® mode by pressing the SOURCE button repeatedly or operating the audio with touch screen, and stay in this mode for about 30 minutes until the service is activated. Make sure your vehicle is in an open area with good reception.
The XM® satellites are in orbit over the equator; therefore, objects south of the vehicle may cause satellite reception interruptions. Satellite signals are more likely to be blocked by tall buildings and mountains the farther north you travel from the equator.
You may experience reception problems under the following circumstances:
• In a location with an obstruction to the south of
• In tunnels
• On the lower level of a multi-tiered road
• Large items carried on the roof rack
• XM® Radio Display Messages
XM® is loading the audio or program information.
Ch off air:
The channel is not currently broadcasting.
XM® radio is receiving information update from the network.
The signal is too weak in the current location.
No such channel exists, the channel is not part of your subscription, or the artist or title information is unavailable.
There is a problem with the XM® antenna. Contact a dealer.
Recommended CDs• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use. • Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed. • Play only standard round-shaped CDs. • CDs with M ...
Moonroof Control Unit input Test
NOTE; If the moonroof works OK manually, but will not work in AUTO, or reverses frequently (obstacle detection), reset the moonroof (see page 22-371) before proceeding with the input test 1. Turn ...
On models with 5-speed manual transmission, or models with 6-speed manual transmission The manual transmission is synchronized in all forward gears for smooth operation. It has a lockout so ...
Shift Lock Solenoid Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...