Honda Accord: Compatible iPod®, iPhone®, and USB Flash Drives
• iPod® and iPhone® Model Compatibility
This system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
• USB Flash Drives
• Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher.
• Some digital audio players may not be compatible.
• Some USB flash drives (e.g., a device with security lockout) may not work.
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
Files on the USB flash drive are played in their stored order. This order may be different from the order displayed on your PC or device.
CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift. NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor. 2. Remove the CKP sensor cover (A). 3. Disconnect the CKP s ...
Component Location Index
Front 4-door Rear ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
Checking the DTCs by HDS *:'10 model ...