Honda Accord: Compatible iPod®, iPhone®, and USB Flash Drives
• iPod® and iPhone® Model Compatibility
This system may not work with all software versions of these devices.
• USB Flash Drives
• Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher.
• Some digital audio players may not be compatible.
• Some USB flash drives (e.g., a device with security lockout) may not work.
• Some software files may not allow for audio play or text data display.
• Some versions of MP3, WMA, or AAC formats may be unsupported.
Files on the USB flash drive are played in their stored order. This order may be different from the order displayed on your PC or device.
Recommended CDs• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use. • Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed. • Play only standard round-shaped CDs. • CDs with M ...
Customized FeaturesUse the audio/information screen to customize certain features. • How to customize With the ignition switch is in ON , press the SETTINGS button. Rotate to select Audio Settings, Phone Se ...
Brake Hose Replacement
NOTE; - Before reassembling, cheek that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles. - Replace parts with new ones whenever specified to do so. - Do not spill brake fluid on the ve ...
Body Controller Area Network (B-CAN) and Fast Controller Area Network (F-CAN) The body controller area network (B-CAN) and the fast controller area network (F-CAN) share information between mult ...