Honda Accord: Front Fender Fairing Replacement
For Some Models
NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the body.
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
1. Remove the front Inner fender as needed (see page 20-290).
2. From the wheel arch, release the clips fastening the front fender fairing (A).
3. Open the front door. Release the hooks (A) fastening the front fender fairing (B).
4. Remove the front fender fairing (A).
5. Install the fender fairing in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely
Playing an iPod (Models without navigation system)
Playing an iPod (Models without navigation system) ...
Key Types and Functions
This vehicle comes with the following key: All of the keys have an immobilizer system. The immobilizer system helps to protect against vehicle theft. The keys contain precision electronics. A ...