Honda Accord: Front Fender Fairing Replacement
For Some Models
NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the body.
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
1. Remove the front Inner fender as needed (see page 20-290).
2. From the wheel arch, release the clips fastening the front fender fairing (A).
3. Open the front door. Release the hooks (A) fastening the front fender fairing (B).
4. Remove the front fender fairing (A).
5. Install the fender fairing in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely
Glass Weatherstrip Replacement
1 . Remove the moonroof glass (see page 20-91). 2. Place a piece of masking tape (A) on the middle of the front edge of the moonroof glass (B). Make sure that the tape is on the glass only, and i ...
The best way to confirmthat all loads are within limits is to check them at a public scale. For public scales in your area, check your local phone book, or contact your trailer dealer or ren ...
Outboard Joint Side
1. Wrap the splines on the driveshaft with vinyl tape (A) to prevent damaging the outboard boot. 2. Install new ear clamp bands (B) and the outboard boot onto the driveshaft, then remove the viny ...