Honda Accord: Mainshaft Bearing and Oil Seal Replacement
Special Tools Required
- Oil Seal Driver, 65 07JAD-PL90100
- Adjustable Bearing Puller, 20-вЂќ40 mm 07736-A01000B
- Bearing Driver Attachment, 42 x 47 07746-0010300
- Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
- Slide Hammer 3/8"-16 UNF, commercially available
1. Remove the ball bearing (A) from the clutch housing (B) using the 20-вЂќ40 mm adjustable bearing puller (C) and a commercially available 3/8"-16 UNF slide hammer (D).
2. Remove the oil seal (A) from the clutch housing. Be careful not to damage the clutch housing when removing the oil seal.
3. Drive in a new oil seal from the transmission side using the 15 x 135L driver handle (A) and the 42 x 47 bearing driver attachment (B).
4. Drive in a new ball bearing (A) from the transmission side using the 65 oil seal driver (B).
Synchro Ring and Gear Inspection1. Inspect the synchro rings for scoring, cracks, and damage (A). Example of synchro ring teeth 2. Inspect the inside of each synchro ring (B) for wear. Inspect the ...
Countershaft Bearing ReplacementSpecial Tools Required - Oil Seal Driver, 65 07JAD-PL90100 - Adjustable Bearing Puller, 20-вЂќ40 mm 07736-A01000B - Slide Hammer 3/8"-16 UNF, commercially available 1. Remove the bearing ...
Maintains a constant vehicle speed without having to keep your foot on the accelerator. Use cruise control on freeways or open roads where you can travel at a constant speed with little accelera ...
Front Turn Signal/Side Marker Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. 1. Turn the steering wheel all the way to the opposite side from the light being replaced. Passenger side: Turn the steering wheel to the left. D ...