Honda Accord: Instrument Visor Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Too! Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool a n d Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Adjust the steering column to the full tilt down position.
2. Detach the clips fastening the column blind cover (A) from the upper column cover (B) by hand.
3. If necessary, release the hooks (A), then remove the column blind cover (B) from the instrument visor (C).
4. Gently pull out along the edge of the instrument visor (A) to detach the clips (B, C) and release the hooks (D, E), and release the hooks (E) by pulling out the visor, then remove the visor.
5. Install the visor in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely
Driver's Dashboard Lower Cover Removal/InstallationSpecial Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related p ...
Center Pocket Removal/Installation
Without Navigation System NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts. - A/T is shown; M/T is similar. 1. Remove the center console panel (see page 20-157). 2. A/T: ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: The above DTCs are indicated when the PGM-FI system is selected with the HDS. Some automatic transmission DTCs cause the MIL to come on. If the MIL is on and no DTCs are indicated in the PG ...
Rocker Arm Oil Control Valve
All models except PZEV 1. Remove the strut brace (see page 20-306). 2. Disconnect the rocker arm oil control solenoid connector (A) and the rocker arm oil pressure switch connector (B). 3. Re ...