Honda Accord: MAP Sensor Replacement
1. Disconnect the MAP sensor connector (A).
2. Remove the MAP sensor (B).
3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (C).
Locking/Unlocking the Doors from the Inside
• Using the Lock Tab • Locking a door Push the lock tab forward. • Unlocking a door Pull the lock tab rearward. When you lock the door using the lock tab on the driver's door, all the o ...
Stall Speed Test
1. Wake sure the transmission fluid is filled to the proper level (see page 14-191). 2. Apply the parking brake, and block all four wheels. 3. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the ...