Honda Accord: CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor.
2. Remove the CKP sensor cover (A).
3. Disconnect the CKP sensor connector (B).
4. Remove the CKP sensor (C).
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (D).
6. Do the CKP pattern clear/CKP pattern learn procedure (seepage 11-5).
7. Check the engine oil level, and add more oil if needed.
CMP Sensor B Replacement1. Disconnect the connector (A) and hoses (B) from the EVAP canister purge valve (C), then remove the EVAP canister purge valve assembly. 2. Disconnect the CMP sensor B connector (A). 3. Remov ...
MAP Sensor Replacement1. Disconnect the MAP sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the MAP sensor (B). 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (C). ...
Carrier Bearing Replacement
Special Tools Required Attachment, 40 x 50 mm 07LAD-PW50601 NOTE: -The bearing and the bearing outer race should be replaced as a set. -Inspect and adjust the carrier bearing preload wheneve ...
CKP Pulse Plate Replacement
1. Remove the crankshaft from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Remove the CKP pulse plate (A) from the crankshaft. 3. Install the CKP pulse plate in the reverse order of removal. ...
Steering Column Inspection
Inspection 1. Remove the steering column (see page 17-10). 2. Check these items; вЂўCheck for loose bearing mounting nuts (A). If they are loose, replace the column as an assembly. -Check ...