Honda Accord: CMP Sensor B Replacement
1. Disconnect the connector (A) and hoses (B) from the EVAP canister purge valve (C), then remove the EVAP canister purge valve assembly.
2. Disconnect the CMP sensor B connector (A).
3. Remove CMP sensor B (B).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (C).
Lower Arm A Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Remove the parking brake cable mounting bolt (B). 4. Remove the lower arm A mounting bolts, then remove lower a ...
Drive Plate Removal and Installation
1. Remove the transmission assembly (see page 14-194). 2. Remove the drive plate (A) and the washer (B) from the engine. 3. Install the drive plate and the washer on the engine, and tighten t ...