Honda Accord: Countershaft Bearing Replacement
Special Tools Required
- Oil Seal Driver, 65 07JAD-PL90100
- Adjustable Bearing Puller, 20-вЂќ40 mm 07736-A01000B
- Slide Hammer 3/8"-16 UNF, commercially available
1. Remove the bearing set plate (A) from the clutch housing (B).
2. Remove the needle bearing (A)
using the 20-вЂќ40 mm adjustable bearing puller (B) and a commercially available 3/8"-16 UNF slide hammer (D), then remove oil guide plate C.
3. Position oil guide plate C and a new needle bearing (A) in the bore of the clutch housing (B).
4. Install the needle bearing using the 65 oil seal driver (D).
5. Install the bearing set plate (A) with bolts (B).
Hood insulator Replacement
For Some Models NOTE; Take care not to scratch the hood. 1. Detach the clips with a clip remover. Remove the hood insulator (A) by pulling it away from the hooks (B). 2. Install the ins ...
All Children Should Sit in a Back Seat
According to crash statistics, children of all ages and sizes are safer when they are restrained in a back seat. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and Transport Canada reco ...
For Safe Driving
The following pages explain your vehicle's safety features and how to use them properly. The safety precautions below are ones that we consider to be among the most important. ...