Honda Accord: Countershaft Bearing Replacement
Special Tools Required
- Oil Seal Driver, 65 07JAD-PL90100
- Adjustable Bearing Puller, 20-вЂќ40 mm 07736-A01000B
- Slide Hammer 3/8"-16 UNF, commercially available
1. Remove the bearing set plate (A) from the clutch housing (B).
2. Remove the needle bearing (A)
using the 20-вЂќ40 mm adjustable bearing puller (B) and a commercially available 3/8"-16 UNF slide hammer (D), then remove oil guide plate C.
3. Position oil guide plate C and a new needle bearing (A) in the bore of the clutch housing (B).
4. Install the needle bearing using the 65 oil seal driver (D).
5. Install the bearing set plate (A) with bolts (B).
Mainshaft Bearing and Oil Seal ReplacementSpecial Tools Required - Oil Seal Driver, 65 07JAD-PL90100 - Adjustable Bearing Puller, 20-вЂќ40 mm 07736-A01000B - Bearing Driver Attachment, 42 x 47 07746-0010300 - Driver Handle, 15 x 135L ...
Mainshaft Thrust Clearance AdjustmentSpecial Tools Required - Mainshaft Holder 07GAJ-PG20110 - Mainshaft Base 07GAJ-PG20130 1. Remove the 72 mm shim (A) and oil guide plate M from the transmission housing (B). 2. Thoroughly clea ...
Audio-HVAC Display Unit
Without Navigation NOTE; вЂў Put on gloves to protect your hands. вЂў Take care not to scratch the dashboard. 1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114) and the center display visor (se ...
Change the shift position in accordance with your driving needs. • Shift lever positions You cannot change the power mode from ON to VEHICLE OFF (LOCK) unless the shift lever is in (P. The ve ...
U.S. Owners Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties: New Vehicle Limited Warranty - covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects ...