Honda Accord: Countershaft Bearing Replacement
Special Tools Required
- Oil Seal Driver, 65 07JAD-PL90100
- Adjustable Bearing Puller, 20-вЂќ40 mm 07736-A01000B
- Slide Hammer 3/8"-16 UNF, commercially available
1. Remove the bearing set plate (A) from the clutch housing (B).
2. Remove the needle bearing (A)
using the 20-вЂќ40 mm adjustable bearing puller (B) and a commercially available 3/8"-16 UNF slide hammer (D), then remove oil guide plate C.
3. Position oil guide plate C and a new needle bearing (A) in the bore of the clutch housing (B).
4. Install the needle bearing using the 65 oil seal driver (D).
5. Install the bearing set plate (A) with bolts (B).
Transmission Type 88E5: 5-speed Manual B90A: 5-speed Automatic Serial Number 3000001-: B90A 8400001-: 88E5 ...
Auto Door Unlocking
The auto door unlocking feature has five possible settings: The auto door unlocking is deactivated all the time. On A/T vehicles, the driver’s door unlocks when you move the shift lever to ...
Oil Pressure Switch Replacement
1. Disconnect the oil pressure switch connector (A), then remove the oil pressure switch (B). 2. Remove any old liquid gasket from the switch and switch mounting hole. 3. Apply a very small am ...