Honda Accord: Intermediate Shaft Disassembly
Special Tools Required
вЂўHalf Shaft Base 07NAF-SR30101
-Oil Seal Driver, 44.5 mm 07947-SB00100
1. Remove the heat shield (A).
3. Press the intermediate shaft (A) out of the intermediate shaft bearing (B) using the half shaft base (C) and a press. Be careful not to damage the bearing support ring (D) on the intermediate shaft during disassembly.
4. Remove the internal snap ring (A) from the bearing support (B).
5. Press the intermediate shaft bearing (A) out of the bearing support (B) using the 44.5 mm oil seal driver (CL the half shaft base (D), and the press.
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 One-piece Type Carpet (4-dВ©or)/Two-piece Type Front Carpet (2- ...
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 3. Monitor the SYSTEM CHECK in the IMMOBILIZER INFO with the HDS. 4. If the HDS displays NORMAL N-1,the ...
The following pages provide instructions on how to properly protect the driver, adult passengers, and teenage children who are large enough and mature enough to drive or ride in the front. ...