Honda Accord: HandsFreeLink System
- Component Location Index
- General Troubleshooting Information
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- HFL System Troubleshooting
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- HFL Switch Test
- Front HFL-ANC Microphone Removal/Installation
- HFL Switch Removal/Installation
- Control Unit Input Test/Replacement
Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Test
NOTE: For the fuel gauge system circuit diagram, refer to the Gauges Circuit Diagram (see page 22-336). 1. Check the No. 5 METER (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box before test ...
If the Malfunction Indicator LampComes On or Blinks
• Reasons for the indicator lamp to come on or blink • Comes on when there is a problem with the engine emissions control system, or the fuel fill cap is missing, or loose. • Blinks when ...
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140). 2. Disconnect the connector (A), and remove the screws, then remove the motor (B). 3. Install the motor ...