Honda Accord: Control Unit Input Test/Replacement
1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166).
2. Remove the screws, then disconnect the 28P connector (A) from the HandsFreeLink control unit (B).
3. Inspect the connector and socket terminals for a good pinfit to be sure they are all making good contact.
вЂў If the terminals are bent, loose or corroded, repair them as necessary, and recheck the system.
вЂў If the terminals look OK, go to step 4.
4. Reconnect the connector, and make these input tests at the connector.
вЂў If any test indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck the system.
вЂў If all the input tests prove OK, go to step 5.
5. Disconnect the 28P connector again, and make this input test at the connector.
вЂў If the test indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck the system.
вЂў If the input test proves OK, the HandsFreeLink control unitis faulty, replace it.
HFL Switch Removal/Installation1. Remove the steering wheel (see page 17-6). 2. Remove the HFL switch (see page 17-7). 3. Install the HFL switch in the reverse order of removal. ...
RestraintsSpecial Tools ...
Power Window Master Switch Input
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), open and clos ...
Pump Pressure Test w i th T/N 07406-001000A or T/N
Special Tools Required -Pump Joint Adapter 07RAK-S040111 o r P/S Joint Adapter (pump) 07RAK-S040110 вЂўHose Joint Adapter 07RAK-S040122 вЂўP/S Pressure Gauge 07408-001000A or 07406-001A1 ...