Honda Accord: Fuel Fill Pipe Removal/Installation
1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11-309).
2. Remove the fuel fill cap.
3. Remove the left rear wheel.
4. Remove the fuel fill pipe cover (A).
5. Disconnect the quick-connect fittings (A) (see-page .1.1-314) (and on all models except PZEV, disconnect the fuel fill tube (B) from the fuel fill pipe. Slide back the clamp, then twist the hose as you pull to avoid damaging them).
All models except PZEV
S. Remove the fuel fill pipe (C).
7. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE; Before connecting the fuel fill pipe and quick-connect fitting, check for dirt, and clean it if needed, taking care not to damage the fuel fill pipe and other parts.
8. After installing the parts, measure the clearance (A) between the fuel filler pipe cover (B) and the left rear damper spring outline (C) at a point 5.9 in (150 mm) to 8.2 in (210 mm) from the left rear damper spring base (D). Make sure the clearance (A) is more than 0.81 in (20.7 mm).
NOTE: To measure the clearance, raise the vehicle on the lift.
Fuel Tank Replacement1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11 -309). 2. Reinstall the fuel tank unit without connecting the fuel tank unit 4P connector and the quick-connect fitting (see page 11-321). 3. Remove the fue ...
Fuel Gauge Sending Unit TestNOTE: For the fuel gauge system circuit diagram, refer to the Gauges Circuit Diagram (see page 22-336). 1. Check the No. 5 METER (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box before test ...
Specifications (V6 models)
Dimensions Dimensions Weights Weights Air Conditioning Air Conditioning Engine Engine *: Manual transmission Seating Capacities Seating Capacities Capacities Capacities *1 : ...
Daytime Running Lights
With the headlight switch off or in the position, the high beam headlights and the high beam indicator come on with reduced brightness when you turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) po ...
Audio Switch Panel
With Navigation NOTE: вЂў Put on gloves to protect your hands. вЂў Take care not to scratch the dashboard and related parts. вЂў Lay a workshop towel under the parts when working on ...