Honda Accord: Fuel Fill Pipe Removal/Installation
1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11-309).
2. Remove the fuel fill cap.
3. Remove the left rear wheel.
4. Remove the fuel fill pipe cover (A).
5. Disconnect the quick-connect fittings (A) (see-page .1.1-314) (and on all models except PZEV, disconnect the fuel fill tube (B) from the fuel fill pipe. Slide back the clamp, then twist the hose as you pull to avoid damaging them).
All models except PZEV
S. Remove the fuel fill pipe (C).
7. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE; Before connecting the fuel fill pipe and quick-connect fitting, check for dirt, and clean it if needed, taking care not to damage the fuel fill pipe and other parts.
8. After installing the parts, measure the clearance (A) between the fuel filler pipe cover (B) and the left rear damper spring outline (C) at a point 5.9 in (150 mm) to 8.2 in (210 mm) from the left rear damper spring base (D). Make sure the clearance (A) is more than 0.81 in (20.7 mm).
NOTE: To measure the clearance, raise the vehicle on the lift.
Shift Fork Clearance Inspection
1. Measure the clearance between each shift fork (A) and its matching synchro sleeve (B). If the clearance exceeds the service limit, go to step 2. Standard: 0.35-0.65 mm (0.014-0.026 inj Service ...
Sound Quality Diagnosis
Special Tools Required Diagnostic CD 07AAZ-SDBA100 Use the following tests to check sound quality. NOTE: Before beginning the following tests, write down the customer's bass, treble, fader and b ...
Oil Seal Replacement
Special Tools Required вЂўDriver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 вЂўOil Seal Driver Attachment 07947-SD90101 -Oil Seal Driver Attachment 07JAD-PH80101 1. Remove the oil seal from the transmi ...