Honda Accord: Fuel Fill Pipe Removal/Installation
1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11-309).
2. Remove the fuel fill cap.
3. Remove the left rear wheel.
4. Remove the fuel fill pipe cover (A).
5. Disconnect the quick-connect fittings (A) (see-page .1.1-314) (and on all models except PZEV, disconnect the fuel fill tube (B) from the fuel fill pipe. Slide back the clamp, then twist the hose as you pull to avoid damaging them).
All models except PZEV
S. Remove the fuel fill pipe (C).
7. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE; Before connecting the fuel fill pipe and quick-connect fitting, check for dirt, and clean it if needed, taking care not to damage the fuel fill pipe and other parts.
8. After installing the parts, measure the clearance (A) between the fuel filler pipe cover (B) and the left rear damper spring outline (C) at a point 5.9 in (150 mm) to 8.2 in (210 mm) from the left rear damper spring base (D). Make sure the clearance (A) is more than 0.81 in (20.7 mm).
NOTE: To measure the clearance, raise the vehicle on the lift.
Oil Filter Feed Pipe Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter base (see page 8-13). 2. Remove the oil filter feed pipe. 3. Install the two 20 x 1.5 mm nuts (A) onto the new oil filter feed pipe. Hold one nut with a wrench, then us ...
Fuel Tank Replacement
1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11 -309). 2. Reinstall the fuel tank unit without connecting the fuel tank unit 4P connector and the quick-connect fitting (see page 11-321). 3. Remove the fue ...
Rear Door Sash Inner Trim
4-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove the door panel (see page 20-38). 2. Lower the glass fully. 3. Remove the door sash inner trim (A). -1. Pull back the outside edge ...