Honda Accord: Electrical Compass Unit Input Test
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Loosen the bolts (A), then pull out the electrical compass unit bracket (B).
3. Disconnect the 6P connector (C) and remove the mounting bolt ( D ) , then pull out the electrical compass unit (E).
4. Inspect the connector and socket terminals to make sure they are all making good contact.
вЂў If the terminals are bent, loose, or corroded, repair them as necessary, and recheck the system.
вЂў If the terminals look OK, go to step 5.
5. Reconnect the electrical compass unit BP connector. Turn the ignition switch to ON (ll), and do the following input tests at the connectors.
вЂў If any test indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck t h e system.
вЂў If all input t e s t s p r o v e OK, t h e electrical compass unit is faulty; replace it, and do the compass calibration (see page 23-247).
Component Location Index
4-door 2-door ...
The vehicle’s fuses are contained in three fuse boxes. The driver’s side interior fuse box is under the dashboard on the driver’s side. The fuse label is attached to the side panel. ...
Frame Repair Chart
Top View g2 Front floor locating hole 025 (0.98) rear h2 Front floor tunnel frame locating hole 013 (0.51) rear i Rear frame A locating hole 025 (0.98) j Rear floor locating hole 025 (0.98) k1 ...