Honda Accord: Electrical Compass Unit Input Test
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Loosen the bolts (A), then pull out the electrical compass unit bracket (B).
3. Disconnect the 6P connector (C) and remove the mounting bolt ( D ) , then pull out the electrical compass unit (E).
4. Inspect the connector and socket terminals to make sure they are all making good contact.
вЂў If the terminals are bent, loose, or corroded, repair them as necessary, and recheck the system.
вЂў If the terminals look OK, go to step 5.
5. Reconnect the electrical compass unit BP connector. Turn the ignition switch to ON (ll), and do the following input tests at the connectors.
вЂў If any test indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck t h e system.
вЂў If all input t e s t s p r o v e OK, t h e electrical compass unit is faulty; replace it, and do the compass calibration (see page 23-247).
Accelerator Pedal Module
1. Disconnect the APP sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the accelerator pedal module (B). NOTE: The APP sensor is not available separately. Do not disassemble the accelerator pedal module. 3. ...
DOT Tire Quality Grading (U.S. Vehicles)
The tires on your vehicle meet all U.S. Federal Safety Requirements. All tires are also graded for treadwear, traction, and temperature performance according to Department of Transportation (DOT ...
NOTE; вЂў With climate control: Before testing, troubleshoot the B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). вЂў Before testing, check the No. 4 (40 A) fuse in the under-hood fu ...