Honda Accord: Bearing Installation
Special Tools Required
-Attachment, 78 x 80 mm 07NAD-PX40100
-Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
-Bearing Driver Attachment, 42 x 47 07746-0010300
1. Install the bearings in the direction shown.
2. Expand each snap ring using snap ring pliers, and install the mainshaft bearing (A) and the countershaft bearing (B) part-way into the housing using the driver handle and the 78 x 80 mm attachment.
3. Release the snap ring pliers, then push the bearing down into the transmission housing until the snap ring snaps in place around it.
4. Expand the snap ring of the secondary shaft bearing (A) and handle the idler gear shaft bearing (B) using the snap ring pliers, and install the bearing part-way into the housing using the driver handle and the 42 x 47 mm bearing driver attachment.
5. Release the snap ring pliers, then push the bearings down into the transmission housing until the snap ring snaps in place around it.
6. After installing the bearings check that the snap rings (A) are seated in the bearing and the transmission housing grooves, and that the snap ring end gaps (B).
7. Install the idler gear shaft (see page 14-297).
Locking/Unlocking the Doors from theInside
• Using the Remote Transmitter • Locking the doors Press the lock button. Once: uSome exterior lights flash, all the doors lock, and the security system sets. Twice (within five seconds a ...
B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode
Check the ECM/PCM for DTCs and troubleshoot . ECM/PCM (see page 11-3) or F-CAN loss of communication errors first, then do this diagnosis if the symptom is related to the B-CAN system. 1. Comp ...
Safety of Infants and Small Children
• Protecting Infants An infant must be properly restrained in a rear-facing, reclining child seat until the infant reaches the seat maker's weight or height limit for the seat, and the infant ...