Honda Accord: ATF Filter Replacement
NOTE: The ATF filter is not a scheduled maintenance item. Replace the filter only if it is leaking, or contaminated, or when the transmission is being overhauled or replaced with a remanufactured unit.
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block the rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported.
2. Remove the splash shield. 3. Remove the drain plug (A), and drain the ATF.
4. Reinstall the drain plug with a new sealing washer (B).
5. Disconnect the ATF cooler hoses (A) from the ATF filter (B).
6. Remove the ATF filter holder (C).
7. Replace the ATF filter, then secure it with the ATF filter holder and the bolt.
8. Connect the ATF cooler hoses to the ATF filter, and secure the hoses with the clips (see page 14-220).
9. Install the splash shield.
10. Refill the transmission with ATF (see step 4 on page 14-192).
ATF Cooler Hose ReplacementExploded View NOTE: When installing the hose clamps, make sure they do not interfere with the surrounding parts. 1. Install the ATF cooler hoses over the ATF cooler lines with the clips at a ...
Shift Lever Removal1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158). 2. Move the shift lever to R. 3. Remove the nut securing the shift cable end. 4. Unlock the retainer (A). 5. Rotate the socket holder retain ...
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Disconnect the GPS antenna connector (A), and remove the bolt (B). 3. Detach the harness clips, and remove the GPS antenna (C). 4. Install the ...
Dashboard/Steering Hanger Beam
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. В© Take care no ...