Honda Accord: ATF Filter Replacement
NOTE: The ATF filter is not a scheduled maintenance item. Replace the filter only if it is leaking, or contaminated, or when the transmission is being overhauled or replaced with a remanufactured unit.
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block the rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported.
2. Remove the splash shield. 3. Remove the drain plug (A), and drain the ATF.
4. Reinstall the drain plug with a new sealing washer (B).
5. Disconnect the ATF cooler hoses (A) from the ATF filter (B).
6. Remove the ATF filter holder (C).
7. Replace the ATF filter, then secure it with the ATF filter holder and the bolt.
8. Connect the ATF cooler hoses to the ATF filter, and secure the hoses with the clips (see page 14-220).
9. Install the splash shield.
10. Refill the transmission with ATF (see step 4 on page 14-192).
Clean the wheels as you would the rest of the exterior. Wash them with the same solution, and rinse them thoroughly. Aluminum alloy wheels have a protective clear-coat that keeps the alumin ...
To Play the Radio
The band and frequency that the radio was last tuned to are displayed. To change bands, press the AM or FM button. On the FM band, ST will be displayed if the station is broadcasting in stere ...
Rocker Arm and Shaft Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: - Identify each part as it is removed so that each item can be reinstalled in its original locations, a Inspect the rocker arm shaft and rocker arms (see page 6-83). - I ...