Honda Accord: A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve A Replacement
1. Remove the intake air duct 2. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A connector.
3. Remove the bolts securing the ATF cooler line brackets (B), then remove A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A.
4. Remove the ATF pipe (C), the ATF joint pipes (D), the O-rings (E), and the gasket (F).
5. Clean the mounting surface and the fluid passages of the transmission housing.
6. Install a new gasket on the transmission housing, and install the ATF pipe and the ATF joint pipes. Install new O-rings over the ATF joint pipes.
NOTE: Be sure to install a new gasket with the blue side toward the transmission housing.
7. Install a new A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A.
8. Secure the ATF cooler inlet brackets with the bolts.
9. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary. Then connect the connector securely.
10. Install the intake air duct.
VSA Modulator-Control Unit Update
Special Tools Required - Honda diagnostic system (HDS) tablet tester - Honda interface module (HIM) and an iN workstation with the latest HDS software version - HDS pocket tester - GNA-600 and an ...
When preparing to tow, and before driving away, be sure to check the following: The vehicle has been properly serviced, and the suspension and the cooling system are in good operating condi ...
If the compass indicates the wrong direction, or the CAL indicator blinks, you need to manually calibrate the system. Compass operation can be affected under the following conditions: • Driv ...