Honda Accord: Shift Lock Solenoid Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the DLC circuit troubleshooting (see page 11-181).
3. Select Shift Lock Solenoid Test in the Miscellaneous Test Menu, and check that the shift lock solenoid operates with the HDS.
4. Check that the shift lever can be moved out of P when the Shift Lock Solenoid is ON. Move the shift lever back to P, and check that it locks with the Shift Lock Solenoid is OFF.
5. Check that the shift lock releases when the shift lock release is pushed, and check that it locks when the shift lock release is released.
6. If the shift lock solenoid does not work properly, go to the shift lock system troubleshooting (see page 14-249).
Brake System Inspection and Test
Inspect the brake system components listed. Repair or replace any parts that are leaking or damaged. Component Inspections: Brake System Test Brake pedal sinks/fades when braking 1. Set the pa ...
The HFL digits do not go away from the audio-HVAC subdisplay or the audio HVAC display after pressing the HFL BACK button 1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (see page 23-252). 2. Clear the DTCs with ...
DTC P0010: VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve Malfunction NOTE: Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot and review the general troubleshooting Information (see page 11 ...