Honda Accord: Shift Lock Solenoid Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the DLC circuit troubleshooting (see page 11-181).
3. Select Shift Lock Solenoid Test in the Miscellaneous Test Menu, and check that the shift lock solenoid operates with the HDS.
4. Check that the shift lever can be moved out of P when the Shift Lock Solenoid is ON. Move the shift lever back to P, and check that it locks with the Shift Lock Solenoid is OFF.
5. Check that the shift lock releases when the shift lock release is pushed, and check that it locks when the shift lock release is released.
6. If the shift lock solenoid does not work properly, go to the shift lock system troubleshooting (see page 14-249).
Fuel Cap Warning Message System
Special Tools Required - Vacuum Pump/Gauge, 0 - 3 0 In.Hg, Snap-on YA4000A or equivalent, commercially available - Vacuum/Pressure Gauge, 0 - 4 In.Hg, 07JAZ-001000B comes on frequently, or if the ...
Passenger's Under-dash Fuse/Relay
Box (MICU) Removal and
NOTE: SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions, and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing rep ...
Front Inner Fender Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the f ...