Honda Accord: A/T interlock System
- Component Location Index
- Circuit Diagram
- Shift Lock System Circuit Troubleshooting
- Shift Lock Solenoid Test
- Shift Lock Solenoid Replacement
- Shift Lock Stop/Shift Lock Stop Cushion Replacement
- Shift Lock Release, Release Spring, and Release Shaft Replacement
- Park Pin Switch Replacement
Clutch Hydraulic System Bleeding
NOTE: - Do not reuse the drained fluid. Always use Honda DOT 3 Brake Fluid from an unopened container. Using a non-Honda brake fluid can cause corrosion and shorten the life of the system. - Ma ...
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Disconnect the GPS antenna connector (A), and remove the bolt (B). 3. Detach the harness clips, and remove the GPS antenna (C). 4. Install the ...
Exhaust Gas Hazard
Carbon Monoxide Gas The engine exhaust from this vehicle contains carbon monoxide, a colorless, odorless, and highly toxic gas. As long as you properly maintain your vehicle, carbon monoxide ga ...