Honda Accord: A/T interlock System
- Component Location Index
- Circuit Diagram
- Shift Lock System Circuit Troubleshooting
- Shift Lock Solenoid Test
- Shift Lock Solenoid Replacement
- Shift Lock Stop/Shift Lock Stop Cushion Replacement
- Shift Lock Release, Release Spring, and Release Shaft Replacement
- Park Pin Switch Replacement
Piston, Pin, and Confyssfeg EQC
Disassembly 1. Remove the piston from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Apply new engine oil to the piston pin snap rings (A), and turn them in the ring grooves until the end gaps are lined ...
Selecting a Memorized Position
To select a memorized position, do this: 1. Make sure the parking brake is set and the shift lever is in Park (automatic). 2. Press the desired memory button (1 or 2) until you hear a beep ...
To Change Tracks
Each time you press and release the side of the skip bar or push the interface selector to the right, the player skips forward to the beginning of the next track. Press and release the sid ...