Honda Accord: Shift Lock Release, Release Spring, and Release Shaft Replacement
Type A Shift Lever
1. Remove the shift lever assembly (see page 14-222).
2. Remove the A/T gear position indicator panel from the shift lever (see page 14-227).
3. Release the lock (A) of the shift lock release, and remove the shift lock release and the release spring (B).
4. Release the lock (C) of the release shaft, and remove the shaft (D).
5. Replace the shift lock release, the release spring, or the release shaft.
6. Install the release spring (A) in the shift lock release (B).
7. Install the release shaft (C) in the shift lever, and install the shift lock release and the release spring on the release shaft end.
8. Make sure that the release spring end (A) is installed in the shift lock release (B), and the hooked end (C) is on the stop (D).
9. Install the A/T gear position indicator panel on the shift lever (see page 14-227).
10. Install the shift lever assembly (see page 14-224).
Rear Window Defogger
The rear window defogger will clear fog, frost, and thin ice from the window. Push the defogger button to turn it on and off. The indicator in the button comes on to show the defogger is o ...
Playing the FM/AM Radio (Models with navigation system)
Playing the FM/AM Radio (Models with navigation system) ...
Front Seat Active Head Restraint
NOTE: If the vehicle has been in a collision, always inspect the active head restraint, even if they appear reusable, by doing the following procedure. 1. Driver's seat (manual height adjustable ...