Honda Accord: Rear Seat-back Latch Replacement
NOTE: - Take care not to bend or scratch the interior trim.
- 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar.
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Disconnect the seat-back release cable (A) from the seat-back latch (B), and remove the bolts, then remove the latch. Take care not to damage the cable fastener (C).
3. Install the seat-back latch in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the release cable is connected securely.
- Make sure the seat-back locks securely and unlocks properly.
Valve, Spring, and Valve Seal
Special Tools Required Valve Spring Compressor Attachment 07757-PJ1010A Identify the valves and the valve springs as they are removed so that each item can be reinstalled in its original position. ...
Trunk Lid Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE: 4-door Is shown; 2-door Is similar. 1. Remove the trunk lid weatherstrip (A) by pulling it off. 2. Locate the painted alignment mark (B or C) on the trunk lid weatherstrip. Align the pain ...