Honda Accord: Rear Seat-back Latch Replacement
NOTE: - Take care not to bend or scratch the interior trim.
- 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar.
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Disconnect the seat-back release cable (A) from the seat-back latch (B), and remove the bolts, then remove the latch. Take care not to damage the cable fastener (C).
3. Install the seat-back latch in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the release cable is connected securely.
- Make sure the seat-back locks securely and unlocks properly.
DTC P0443: EVAP Canister Purge Valve Circuit Malfunction Special Tools Required Vacuum Pump/Gauge, 0 - 3 0 In.Hg, Snap-on YA4000A or equivalent commercially available NOTE: Before you troubleshoo ...
Gearshift Mechanism Replacement
NOTE: Make sure not to get any silicone grease on the terminal part of the connectors and switches, especially if you have silicone grease on your hands or gloves. ...
Transmission Fluid Pressure Switch A
(2nd Clutch) Replacement
1. Remove the intake air duct. 2. Disconnect the connector (A) from the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch) (B), and remove the transmission fluid pressure switch A (2nd clutch). ...