Honda Accord: Rear Seat-back Release Lever/Cable Removal/Installation
NOTE: - Take care not to bend or scratch the interior trim.
- 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar.
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Disconnect the seat-back release cable (A) from the seat-back latch (B), and detach the cable clip (C) (2-door) or the cable clip (D) (4-door). Take care not to damage the cable fastener (E).
3. Open the trunk lid.
4. From the trunk compartment, push the tab (A) to release the hook (B), and slide the seat-back release lever (C) inward to release the hook (D), then remove it by pulling it out.
5. Install the release lever/cable in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clip is damaged or stress-whitened, replace it with a new one.
- Push the clip and the hooks into place securely.
- Make sure the release cable is connected securely.
- Make sure the seat-back locks securely and unlocks properly.
Trunk Lid Opener/Fuel Fill Door Opener
Special Toots Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not t ...
Mode Control Motor Replacement
1. Remove the blower unit (see page 21-65). 2. Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the mode control motor (B). Remove the self-tapping screws and the mode control motor from the heater unit. ...