Honda Accord: Rear Seat-back Release Lever/Cable Removal/Installation
NOTE: - Take care not to bend or scratch the interior trim.
- 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar.
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Disconnect the seat-back release cable (A) from the seat-back latch (B), and detach the cable clip (C) (2-door) or the cable clip (D) (4-door). Take care not to damage the cable fastener (E).
3. Open the trunk lid.
4. From the trunk compartment, push the tab (A) to release the hook (B), and slide the seat-back release lever (C) inward to release the hook (D), then remove it by pulling it out.
5. Install the release lever/cable in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clip is damaged or stress-whitened, replace it with a new one.
- Push the clip and the hooks into place securely.
- Make sure the release cable is connected securely.
- Make sure the seat-back locks securely and unlocks properly.
Side Turn Signal/Emergency Indicator Light Bulbs*
Door mirrors have the side turn lights. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs. ...
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to bend or scratch the headliner. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. ...
AM/FM Antenna Repair
NOTE: To make an effective repair, the broken section must be no longer than one Inch. 1. Lightly rub the area around the broken section (A) with fine steel wool, then clean it with isopropyl al ...