Honda Accord: Brake/Taillight and Rear Turn Signal Light/Rear SideMarker Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Remove the holding clips using a flat-tip screwdriver, then pull the lining back.
2. Turn the socket to the left and remove it.
3. Remove the old bulb and insert a new bulb.
Brake/taillight and rear side marker light bulbs are LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs.
When removing the clip, insert a flat-tip screwdriver, then lift and remove the clip.
Insert the clip with the pin raised, and push until it is flat.
B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode
Do this diagnosis if any of the control units are not communicating (Not Available is displayed in the HDS) as found by the B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Using the HDS ...
ATF Feed Pipe Replacement
1. Remove the snap rings (A), the ATF feed pipes (B), and the feed pipe flanges (C) from the end cover (D). NOTE: Replace the end cover, if the 1st clutch ATF feed pipe (E) replacement is require ...
Compatible iPod®, iPhone®, and USB Flash Drives
• iPod® and iPhone® Model Compatibility This system may not work with all software versions of these devices. • USB Flash Drives • Use a recommended USB flash drive of 256 MB or higher. • Som ...