Honda Accord: Brake/Taillight and Rear Turn Signal Light/Rear SideMarker Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Remove the holding clips using a flat-tip screwdriver, then pull the lining back.
2. Turn the socket to the left and remove it.
3. Remove the old bulb and insert a new bulb.
Brake/taillight and rear side marker light bulbs are LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs.
When removing the clip, insert a flat-tip screwdriver, then lift and remove the clip.
Insert the clip with the pin raised, and push until it is flat.
Modifying Your Vehicle
Removing parts from your vehicle, or replacing components with non-Honda components could seriously affect your vehicle’s handling, stability, and reliability. Some examples are: Lowering th ...
• Service Express For electronic copies of service publications, you can purchase a subscription to Service Express. Visit www.techinfo.honda.com for pricing and options. • For U.S. Owners: The ...
Playing XM® Radio
• To Play the XM® Radio 1. Select the XM® mode. 2. Press the MENU button. 3. Rotate to select XM Tune Mode, then press . 4. Rotate to select Channel Mode or Category Mode, then press ...