Honda Accord: Brake/Taillight and Rear Turn Signal Light/Rear SideMarker Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Remove the holding clips using a flat-tip screwdriver, then pull the lining back.
2. Turn the socket to the left and remove it.
3. Remove the old bulb and insert a new bulb.
Brake/taillight and rear side marker light bulbs are LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs.
When removing the clip, insert a flat-tip screwdriver, then lift and remove the clip.
Insert the clip with the pin raised, and push until it is flat.
1. Apply the parking brake, and block both rear wheels. Start the engine, and warm it up to normal operating temperature (the radiator fan comes on). 2. Shift to D while pressing the brake peda ...
Mainshaft Disassembly, Inspection,
1. Inspect the thrust needle bearings and the needle bearings for galling and rough movement 2. Inspect the splines for excessive wear and damage. 3. Check the shaft bearing surface for scorin ...
To deter vehicle theft, certain major components are marked with the vehicle identification number (VIN). Original parts have self-adhesive labels. Replacement body parts have generic self-adhesive ...