Honda Accord: Brake/Taillight and Rear Turn Signal Light/Rear SideMarker Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Remove the holding clips using a flat-tip screwdriver, then pull the lining back.
2. Turn the socket to the left and remove it.
3. Remove the old bulb and insert a new bulb.
Brake/taillight and rear side marker light bulbs are LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs.
When removing the clip, insert a flat-tip screwdriver, then lift and remove the clip.
Insert the clip with the pin raised, and push until it is flat.
Idle Speed Inspection
NOTE: - Before checking the idle speed, check these items: - The malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) has not been reported on, and there are no DTCs. - Ignition timing - Spark plug ...
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
Valve A Replacement
1. Remove the intake air duct 2. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valve A connector. 3. Remove the bolts securing the ATF cooler line brackets (B), then remove A/T clutch pres ...
Reverse Shift Fork Clearance Inspection
1. Measure the clearance between the reverse Idler gear (A) and the reverse shift fork (B) with a feeler gauge (C). If the clearance exceeds the service limit, go to step 2. Standard; 0.20-0.59 mm ...