Honda Accord: Brake/Taillight and Rear Turn Signal Light/Rear SideMarker Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Remove the holding clips using a flat-tip screwdriver, then pull the lining back.
2. Turn the socket to the left and remove it.
3. Remove the old bulb and insert a new bulb.
Brake/taillight and rear side marker light bulbs are LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs.
When removing the clip, insert a flat-tip screwdriver, then lift and remove the clip.
Insert the clip with the pin raised, and push until it is flat.
Trunk Lid Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE: 4-door Is shown; 2-door Is similar. 1. Remove the trunk lid weatherstrip (A) by pulling it off. 2. Locate the painted alignment mark (B or C) on the trunk lid weatherstrip. Align the pain ...
Recirculation Control Motor
1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2. Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the recirculation control motor (B). Remove the self-tapping screws and the recirculation control motor from th ...
CKP Pulse Plate Replacement
1. Remove the crankshaft from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Remove the CKP pulse plate (A) from the crankshaft. 3. Install the CKP pulse plate in the reverse order of removal. ...