Honda Accord: Maintenance
This chapter discusses basic maintenance.
- Before Performing Maintenance
- Maintenance MinderTM
- Maintenance Under the Hood
- Replacing Light Bulbs
- Checking and Maintaining WiperBlades
- Checking and Maintaining Tires
- Remote Transmitter Care
- Heating and Cooling System*/ClimateControl System* Maintenance
DTC 11-13: Right-front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 13-13; Left-front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 15-13: Right-rear Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 17-13: ...
To use the sun visor, pull it down. When using the sun visor for the side window, remove the support rod from the clip, and swing it out. In this position, the sun visor can be adjusted by m ...
Rear Seat Cushion Cover
NOTE: -Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. 1. Remove the seat cushion (see page 20-241). 2. From the back of the seat-back, release all th ...