Honda Accord: Maintenance
This chapter discusses basic maintenance.
- Before Performing Maintenance
- Maintenance MinderTM
- Maintenance Under the Hood
- Replacing Light Bulbs
- Checking and Maintaining WiperBlades
- Checking and Maintaining Tires
- Remote Transmitter Care
- Heating and Cooling System*/ClimateControl System* Maintenance
To Stop Playing a USB Flash Memory Device
To play the radio, press the FM, AM, or button. Press the CD/ AUX button to switch between disc mode (if a disc is loaded) and the USB and AUX. On models without XM Radio, press the CD butt ...
Exploded View Special Tools Required - Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 - Bearing Driver Attachment, 42 x 47 mm 07746-0010300 NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during this proced ...