Honda Accord: Maintenance
This chapter discusses basic maintenance.
- Before Performing Maintenance
- Maintenance MinderTM
- Maintenance Under the Hood
- Replacing Light Bulbs
- Checking and Maintaining WiperBlades
- Checking and Maintaining Tires
- Remote Transmitter Care
- Heating and Cooling System*/ClimateControl System* Maintenance
Carrying Cargo in the Trunk
Distribute cargo evenly on the floor of the trunk, placing the heaviest items on the bottom and as far forward as possible. If you fold down the back seat, tie down items that could be thrown ...
Synchro Ring and Gear Inspection
1. Inspect the synchro rings for scoring, cracks, and damage (A). Example of synchro ring teeth 2. Inspect the inside of each synchro ring (B) for wear. Inspect the ...
Exhaust Pipe and Muffler Replacement
NOTE: Use new gaskets and self-locking nuts when reassembling. ...