Honda Accord: Maintenance
This chapter discusses basic maintenance.
- Before Performing Maintenance
- Maintenance MinderTM
- Maintenance Under the Hood
- Replacing Light Bulbs
- Checking and Maintaining WiperBlades
- Checking and Maintaining Tires
- Remote Transmitter Care
- Heating and Cooling System*/ClimateControl System* Maintenance
Rear Seat Armrest Beverage Holder
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 4-door NOTE: - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. ...
Connecting Rod Bearing Replacement
Connecting Rod Bearing Clearance Inspection 1. Remove the oil pump (see page 8-17). 2. Remove the baffle plate (see step 8 on page 7-14). 3. Remove the connecting rod cap and the bearing half. ...