Honda Accord: Knock Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4).
2. Disconnect the knock sensor connector (A).
3. Remove the knock sensor (B).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
ATF Pump Inspection
1. Install the ATF pump drive gear (A), the driven gear (B), and the ATF pump driven gear shaft (C) in the main valve body (D). Lubricate all parts with ATF, and install the ATF pump driven gear wi ...
Your vehicle is designed to operate on unleaded gasoline with a pump octane number of 87 or higher. Use of a lower octane gasoline can cause a persistent, heavy metallic rapping noise that c ...
Transmission Type 88E5: 5-speed Manual M91 A: 5-speed Automatic B90A: 5-speed Automatic Serial Number 1000001-: M91A, B90A 8000001-: 88E5 ...