Honda Accord: Knock Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4).
2. Disconnect the knock sensor connector (A).
3. Remove the knock sensor (B).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Rear Safing Sensor Replacement
Removal 1. Do the battery t e r m i n a l disconnection p r o c e d u r e (see page 22-91), t h e n wait at least 3 minutes before starting w o r k . 2. Remove t h e rear seat c u s h i o n (see ...
1. Close the glass fully. 2. Slide the sunshade all the way back. 3. Pry out the lid (A), remove the screw (B), and release the hooks (C), then remove the bracket cover (D). Repeat on the op ...
Secondary Shaft Idler Gear Removal
Special Tools Required Attachment 42 mm I.D. 07QAD-P0A0100 Removal Place a spacer (A) on the secondary shaft (B), and set a puller (C) under the idler gear (D), then remove the idler gear. Ins ...