Honda Accord: Knock Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4).
2. Disconnect the knock sensor connector (A).
3. Remove the knock sensor (B).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Rearview Mirror Harness Cover Base
4-door with Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror NOTE: t Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Wear eye protection while cutting the glass adhesive with piano wire. 1. Remove these items: - R ...
Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320). 2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B). 3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank ...
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Disconnect the GPS antenna connector (A), and remove the bolt (B). 3. Detach the harness clips, and remove the GPS antenna (C). 4. Install the ...