Honda Accord: Knock Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4).
2. Disconnect the knock sensor connector (A).
3. Remove the knock sensor (B).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Drain Channel Slider and Cable
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove these items: . - Headliner (see page 20-140) - Moonroof glass (see page 20-91) 2. Remove the frame (see page 20-97). 3. Remove these par ...
The multi-information display shows the odometer, trip meter, outside temperature indicator, and other gauges. It also displays important messages such as warnings and other helpful informati ...
Voice Control Switch
1. Remove the steering wheel (see page 17-6). 2. Remove the voice control switch (see page 17-7). 3. Install the voice control switch in the reverse order of removal. ...