Honda Accord: Rear Door Outer Molding Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
- Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
N O T E : - If you remove the door outer molding, replace it with a new one because it will bend during removal.
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Detach the clips (A) with a clip remover, then pull back romn\/o th (C, D).
2. Pull out the upper edge of the door outer molding (A) from the edge of the sash, and cut the double-sided adhesive tape (B) with a utility knife, then remove the molding from the sash, and remove the molding from between the door glass outer weatherstrip (C) and the door.
3. Scrape off remaining double-sided adhesive tape from the sash, then clean the sash surface with a shop towel dampened in isopropyl alcohol.
4. Install the door outer molding in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Insert the rear edge of the molding between the door glass outer weatherstrip and the door properly.
- Push adhesive areas into place securely.
- Make sure the upper and lower sides of the molding are catching the edges of the sash properly.
- Push the clips into place securely.
DTC P0010: VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve Malfunction NOTE: Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot and review the general troubleshooting Information (see page 11 ...
Out of Vehicle For front seat belt retractors with seat belt tensioners, review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (se ...
Fastening a Seat Belt
After adjusting a front seat to the proper position, and while sitting upright and well back in the seat: 2 Adjusting the Seats P. 148 1. Pull the seat belt out slowly. 2. Insert the latch ...