Honda Accord: Rear Door Outer Molding Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
- Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
N O T E : - If you remove the door outer molding, replace it with a new one because it will bend during removal.
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Detach the clips (A) with a clip remover, then pull back romn\/o th (C, D).
2. Pull out the upper edge of the door outer molding (A) from the edge of the sash, and cut the double-sided adhesive tape (B) with a utility knife, then remove the molding from the sash, and remove the molding from between the door glass outer weatherstrip (C) and the door.
3. Scrape off remaining double-sided adhesive tape from the sash, then clean the sash surface with a shop towel dampened in isopropyl alcohol.
4. Install the door outer molding in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Insert the rear edge of the molding between the door glass outer weatherstrip and the door properly.
- Push adhesive areas into place securely.
- Make sure the upper and lower sides of the molding are catching the edges of the sash properly.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Driver's Seat Position Sensor Replacement
Removal (Power seat) NOTE: Do not t u r n t h e i g n i t i o n s w i t c h t o ON (II), a n d do not connect t h e battery cable w h i l e r e m o v i n g t he d r i v e r ' s seat p o s i t i o n ...
DTC 11-13: Right-front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 13-13; Left-front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 15-13: Right-rear Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 17-13: ...