Honda Accord: Rear Door Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE; - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
- Take care not to damage the front upper corner clip (black) and the rear upper corner clips (black) because they are not.available separately.
- Use a clip remover to remove the clips.
1 Remove the door checker mounting bolt (A) at the B-pillar.
2. Detach the clips (B, C, D), and release the door weatherstrip (E) from the holder (F) of the door sash, then remove the weatherstrip.
3. Install the weatherstrip in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
- Make sure the door weatherstrip is installed in the holder securely.
-Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the door checker mounting bolt before installation.
- Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57).
Audio Communication Line Circuit
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Disconnect climate control unit connector A (28P) and the audio-HVAC subdisplay (with navigation) or audio-HVAC display unit (without navigation) 12P ...
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG; Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CS1: Accord Coupe/K24Z3 Body Type and Transmission Type 1: 2-door ...
Installing a Child Seat with LATCH
Your vehicle is equipped with LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) at the outer rear seats. The lower anchors are located between the seat-back and seat bottom, and are to be used ...