Honda Accord: Rear Door Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE; - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
- Take care not to damage the front upper corner clip (black) and the rear upper corner clips (black) because they are not.available separately.
- Use a clip remover to remove the clips.
1 Remove the door checker mounting bolt (A) at the B-pillar.
2. Detach the clips (B, C, D), and release the door weatherstrip (E) from the holder (F) of the door sash, then remove the weatherstrip.
3. Install the weatherstrip in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
- Make sure the door weatherstrip is installed in the holder securely.
-Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the door checker mounting bolt before installation.
- Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57).
Outside Air Temperature indicator
NOTE: To test the outside air temperature sensor (see page 21-185). Description The outside air temperature sensor is located behind the center of the front bumper. The gauge control module uses ...
Shift Cable Adjustment
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158). 2. Move the shift lever to R. 3. Remove the nut securing the shift cable end. 4. Unlock the retainer (A). 5. Rotate the socket holder retain ...
General Description The automatic transmission is a transverse-mounted three-shaft design, implemeting an electronically controlled hydraulic circuit that provides five forward speeds and one in r ...